• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what now for Tisdale?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Life goes on , Exeter city was here before Tisdale and will be once he goes - the new man in charge may do well or he may do rubbish isn’t that half the fun?

If Tisdale can go pretty much 2 seasons without winning a home game until he finally turned that around the new manager will surely get time

Red Devon

I'd prioritise ability to achieve success over just wanting it.
And who might have that exactly?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If Tisdale were to leave I'd be having a word with Gary Waddock (Aldershot manager).
I did ponder adding him to my earlier list. Not sure he's a proper chap though Proper Chap.

Red Devon

Kevin Nicholson did well at Bangor and left because they didn’t have the correct licence for top tier welsh football,so him and Taylor fletcher have left,young manager who knows the club so would be worth a shout
Wrong place wrong time here..back in the Conference in 2005 maybe but not it’s now in 2018, like Tisdale said the club needs to think bigger and show more ambition.

Antony Moxey

It's been 27 hours since the end of the game and some people are already getting impatient that they're waiting too long... Jesus wept. "Sign or go"... he has 6 months of his contract left, which means were entitled to compensation if he leaves... and have to pay it up if he goes. That's (net) a years salary you want the club to pay because you can't sit on your hands for a few days...
Disagree. If he decides to leave of his own choosing I doubt very much we’d have to pay off the remainder of his contract.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Darren way is a Plymouth lad so no chance
Darren Way is ****. So no thanks.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disagree. If he decides to leave of his own choosing I doubt very much we’d have to pay off the remainder of his contract.

... Think we agree. My point is... "Sign or go" is kind of a stupid ultimatum to give him... because if he's kicked, he gets compo then goes to mk dons for free.

If we let him talk to mk, then he either signs, or goes there and we get money (plus don't have to pay up his contract).

Antony Moxey

Fair point. Misread your post so as you were...:)

geoffwp

It would be like living in London and only looking for your dream girl within 500 yards of your front door, you wouldn't do it unless you were a total and utter loser.
So let's say you have Emilia Clarke or Keeley Hazell just around the corner less than a hundred yards away. You going to ignore that just because it's a bit close???? Jeez I know I wouldn't.

Colesman Ballz

So let's say you have Emilia Clarke or Keeley Hazell just around the corner less than a hundred yards away. You going to ignore that just because it's a bit close???? Jeez I know I wouldn't.
He's probably only looking for one's with a wet nose Geoff ;)