• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
When it's come from someone who is there, why should I not believe em.

You disappoint me, I would expect your reply from some posters, but not you.

Between yourself and all these "people you know" why dont you go manage the team ?

I mean you have so much info about how the club is run , who does what, and when staff are or arent doing their jobs you should be a shoe in for any position at ECFC.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'd love him to go - but the reality is he's going nowhere

Antony Moxey

Years ago, being the key word here.

I would say the majority of the credit goes to Simon Hayward.
I would disagree. Do you really think the youth teams are left to their own devices to play however they wish and that the coaches have free reign to do whatever they like. You genuinely think that's the case, or perhaps they follow the manager's (whoever it might be) instructions and philosophies and train and play the youth as the manager wishes so that when they're ready for the first team it's not completely alien to them what they're expected to do or how they're expected to play?

I don't believe for one second that the manager concentrates solely on the first team and has no idea on how the youth and reserves are either coached or who they are.

Antony Moxey

I can see one particular poster loving this thread - step forward Big Tone Moxey.
No, not really. I've said elsewhere that I thought the petition a waste of time and that I you really wanted to protest do it loudly at the ground during a match. It doesn't bother me if people want to persist with trying to make the petition work.

Antony Moxey

9 out of 10 for being facetious..........you created the question when you said he wanted to work with youngsters in the evenings at the Cat and Fiddle on a new 3 G pitch....The fact that he was at Cambridge on Tuesday night just confirms he's manager of the club with certain responsibilities...nothing else...
So in order to satisfy you that he's got more than just 'certain responsibilities' he shouldn't be managing the first team on a Tuesday night but coaching kids at the Cat and Fiddle instead?

FAN-TATIC

Well isn't funny how things work out. I have just returned home from watching Danny Butterfield coaching Ottery St Mary under 8's, one of which is my grandson.

I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions:

How often is Tisdale at the Cat and Fiddle Danny? "He's there everyday normally, but he wasn't there to day to be fair." Why do you ask? "Never mind" was my reply.

Does Tisdale coach any of the youngsters and can he take any credit for their progress? He looked at me with astonishment at my question. "Of course he does and of course he can." Again "Why do you ask?"

Now what I have just revealed to you is hearsay. However, I think my source can be deemed as very reliable. Especially has he is not in favour at the moment. Oh, I have named my source too.

I don't know who you have been talking to Shabba, but they both can't be right.

Last edited:

suffolklad

Yet another thread started I assume to keep the "petition" thread going. But why start another? well simply because the original had run out of steam. The anti Tisdale brigade just will not and clearly cannot accept any argument for the man. Is it any wonder that the vast majority of people I know that used to comment on exeweb just cannot be bothered any more especially when they as other so called tinter's get personally attacked or vilified for their view.
One day one can almost predict that exeweb will only consist of the 6 or 7 strong anti Tis group agreeing with each other constantly going round and round in circles.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Does Tisdale coach any of the youngsters and can he take any credit for their progress? He looked at me with astonishment at my question. "Of course he does and of course he can." ...
Indeed, FAN-T, I wouldn't have expected it to be any other way.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well isn't funny how things work out. I have just returned home from watching Danny Butterfield coaching Ottery St Mary under 8's, one of which is my grandson.
Forgot to mention in my report but you've just reminded me, Butterfield took the warm up and pre match training at Cambridge on Tuesday. Just if anybody was interested.

Thanks for clearing all that info up Fan-T(y) None of it is really surprising.

Last edited:

Rog H K

Petition, What Petition?