• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Should be quiet on here tonight Lads.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheers foxy ,i thought as much
No signings for the green massive I see Mr55, and all around them strengthening in the window.

sladie

No signings for the green massive I see Mr55, and all around them strengthening in the window.

i can genuinely see them struggling to hold on to a playoff spot, one left didnt they? and no one came in, argyle arent a great team, they have a couple of good loan signing and the rest are bang average lg2 offal, best of it is we get to laugh as they mess up

Silver fox

i can genuinely see them struggling to hold on to a playoff spot, one left didnt they? and no one came in, argyle arent a great team, they have a couple of good loan signing and the rest are bang average lg2 offal, best of it is we get to laugh as they mess up
I think one did sladie some discontent on there forum.

STURTZ

Yeah, never been convincing for all their table topping exploits, can see it all slipping away whilst City go from strength to strength. 2nd April can't come soon enough for this proud Grecian!

Devonisgreen

I see your relegation scrap is going the way of the home team. (rofl)

Silver fox

Did someone say something?

Banksy

Yeah, never been convincing for all their table topping exploits, can see it all slipping away whilst City go from strength to strength. 2nd April can't come soon enough for this proud Grecian!
Oh for hindsight. :mad:

STURTZ

2nd of April is in the future Banksy, can't wait!

RyanPugh

**** off to Cornwall you silly ****

Devonisgreen

Quality bhey, have you enjoyed half-term ?