• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Should be quiet on here tonight Lads.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm just going to moan about Wycombe the week before so that if we somehow do lose, you cannot claim I'm just bitter about the result.

:)

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I'm just going to moan about Wycombe the week before so that if we somehow do lose, you cannot claim I'm just bitter about the result.

:)
Fair enough (y)

Curley

When people moan about Wycombe what is the common denominator? I believe it is that mainly they have just been beaten by them. Saw Ainsworth briefly on the football league show, he didn't look too concerned what anyone thought.
Are you sure you've seen them play?

Avening Posse

When people moan about Wycombe what is the common denominator? I believe it is that mainly they have just been beaten by them. Saw Ainsworth briefly on the football league show, he didn't look too concerned what anyone thought.
hmmm, not real true though is it, Exeter lose lots of games, but in the main you never really see mass complaints about cheating and gamesmanship, I for one usually use the age old one of us playing s__te, but the Wycombe game away last season was different, I think at the time you suggested it was exaggerated by many, and to be fair you weren't there, but it wasn't exaggerated

richard_portland

Are you sure you've seen them play?
Yep four times at sjp. Also saw them on tv in the play offs last season when they deservedly beat you home and away. Did I hear that was now five times on the bounce they have beaten you at home park? No wonder you don't like them (rofl)

Curley

Yep four times at sjp. Also saw them on tv in the play offs last season when they deservedly beat you home and away. Did I hear that was now five times on the bounce they have beaten you at home park? No wonder you don't like them (rofl)
Remind me how many years you went without winning at home park in the league until 2014?

richard_portland

You are only as good as your last game, so right now you are ****! :eek:

Curley

Whereas you have ALWAYS been ****

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whereas you have ALWAYS been ****
Whether you want to believe it or not, so have you.

Curley

Tallest dwarf contest