• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets

whacker

Good to note that, despite some 300 or so non-renewals from last season, the club has now exceeded last year's record number of season tickets issued.

A little bit of good news for a change!

billexet

Does anyone know if the club has a linky thing to show which seats are occupied and which are free, just thinking as the pitch has moved a bit people might want to move blocks now the season has started, and a link or picture of the stands would help?

whacker

Does anyone know if the club has a linky thing to show which seats are occupied and which are free,.........
Why not contact the club and find out? Even though the pitch has been moved, I would have thought that views would be not significantly different, unless you are behind a pole in the Stagecoach.

Mr Bridger

Does anyone know if the club has a linky thing to show which seats are occupied and which are free, just thinking as the pitch has moved a bit people might want to move blocks now the season has started, and a link or picture of the stands would help?
We are in block G and there is very little difference in our view of the pitch.

billexet

I agree I am in block J cant see a huge difference but thought a picture might help others, mates Dad is in block K and was thinking of moving but he wants two seats together, and instead of ringing the club thought he might be able to look on line?