• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets

Mark Cordell

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there any way of buying a season ticket on line if you want to do the 6 month standing order payment?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This might help, seems you have to go to the club.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37624&page=12

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You could only do the 6 month standing order when they first went on sale. Season tickets could be done by standing order now but still have to paid for by September.

Last edited:

Mark Cordell

You could only do the 6 month standing order when they first went on sale. Season tickets could be done by standing order now but still have to paid for by September.
fuming about that.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was explained in the letters that went out for Season Ticket renewals, but not sure if it was pointed out elsewhere. Slightly gutted myself as couldn't afford the payments from March and can't afford it in one lump sum now.

Mr Bridger

September 30th from what i was told.[G] If you get it sorted soon you will have 4 months to pay for it.........go on do it, you know you want to.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have just looked on the website, and it doesn't say anything about a cut off date on there. it might be worth ringing the club, and finding out for sure about the standing order length.

Mark Cordell

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10436,00.html

This link shows a statement from the club saying you can still pay over 6 months. statement dated 01/06/2010.

In my eyes must mean you still can, only problem is i can't get to the club on weekdays.

Mr Bridger

and it doesn't say anything about a cut off date on there.
September 30th

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
September 30th
That's what was said in the renewals letter, but as myself and Cordell pointed out it doesn't say that on the website. Therefore the 6 month should still stand.