• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

cannockred

Found out last night we're moving down to Cornwall a year earlier than planned! Got 3-4 months. My plan is to get a season ticket where would you guys recommend getting it (I'm to old for big bank). Also does anyone know the cut off date for getting a ST
It's ok. For the purposes of Ifollow, plymouth is counted as a foreign country and all city matches will be streamed FOC due to the governments levelling up formula.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's ok. For the purposes of Ifollow, plymouth is counted as a foreign country and all city matches will be streamed FOC due to the governments levelling up formula.
I always thought it was a site of special historical interest with all the Neanderthals' that have been seen there!

exespur

Worth noting the Early Bird offer ends 10th June
Looks like the early bird is just for big bank

exespur

Looks like the early bird is just for big bank
No that's just the advertising page 🙄

Boyo

Found out last night we're moving down to Cornwall a year earlier than planned! Got 3-4 months. My plan is to get a season ticket where would you guys recommend getting it (I'm to old for big bank). Also does anyone know the cut off date for getting a ST
Blocks C & D in the Optimising IT stand are great, if you can find a seat available. Best to avoid the first 6-8 rows if possible.

tom_ecfc

Would love to have a photo view from each seat so fans could check out the view they will have.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Key dates
  • Monday, June 10 – Early bird period ends
  • Friday, June 14 – Full price season tickets on sale to all
  • Friday, June 28 – Seat holds are released to all supporters
  • Wednesday, 31 July – Season Ticket sales end

tom_ecfc

Key dates
  • Monday, June 10 – Early bird period ends
  • Friday, June 14 – Full price season tickets on sale to all
  • Friday, June 28 – Seat holds are released to all supporters
  • Wednesday, 31 July – Season Ticket sales end
Such a shame a decent seat that is being held for a season ticket holder from 23/24 won’t be released for another fan to purchase at a reduced early bird price. It would have been good if the seats that were held could be released for a week to the open market at early bird prices. Remember, we only sold 237 full price season tickets last season!

Who is the best person to send this idea to?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Such a shame a decent seat that is being held for a season ticket holder from 23/24 won’t be released for another fan to purchase at a reduced early bird price. It would have been good if the seats that were held could be released for a week to the open market at early bird prices. Remember, we only sold 237 full price season tickets last season!

Who is the best person to send this idea to?
I'm sure we've had a discussion that you can buy an early bird seat then when the other ones get released you can move there.

tom_ecfc

I'm sure we've had a discussion that you can buy an early bird seat then when the other ones get released you can move there.
Ohh, I haven’t seen this published by the club. 🤔 Both options could be good though as some fans may not want to gamble on that and not purchase at all.