• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Far too cheap, City should be looking to increase their revenue streams if we're to develop.
Make a donation to the Trust to make up what you feel is a suitable price.

STURTZ

Make a donation to the Trust to make up what you feel is a suitable price.
I should, in reality I won't, I'm a human being. My extra couple of quid won't make much difference but two quid across the entire crowd would bring in an extra £12000. You have to sell a lot of woolley hats to make that.

Everyone wants progress, this is the most obvious way to raise cash. (There is a certain devilment in this, suspected a post suggesting gate price raise might cause outrage!😁😁😁)
Passes the time on the train to The Park.

Mid Devon Grecian

I remember around 2008 ish having a red wallet with all the tickets in, be nice to have that again.

I know I'm old fashioned.
I’ve still got all my old ones. I think they were usually red with white writing and think also white version with red writing. They’re buried in the attic somewhere!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
FAQ

denzel

Glad prices are frozen, we're already one of the most expensive in the division.
Not true. Derby for instance have their cheapest ST at 399 and most expensive at 539.

Not many have terracing like we do where we can offer 13 quid a game.

denzel

I should, in reality I won't, I'm a human being. My extra couple of quid won't make much difference but two quid across the entire crowd would bring in an extra £12000. You have to sell a lot of woolley hats to make that.

Everyone wants progress, this is the most obvious way to raise cash. (There is a certain devilment in this, suspected a post suggesting gate price raise might cause outrage!😁😁😁)
Passes the time on the train to The Park.
But would it. If it puts off a few hundred people from renewing theirs your 12k wiped out.

sign of the chimes

Glad prices are frozen, we're already one of the most expensive in the division.
Not true. Derby for instance have their cheapest ST at 399 and most expensive at 539.

Not many have terracing like we do where we can offer 13 quid a game.
£420 our cheapest this season. I'd be very surprised if it stayed at that price for next, regardless of which division we're in. To be honest, I thought it was pretty reasonable for 23 matches - even though it had gone up from the year before (what hadn't, given inflation?!)

I'm not being glib, appreciate that many people are priced out already and that any increases make things increasingly tough/hard to justify for many of us; but in general terms I don't think L1 football is terrible value, given how much a coffee/pint/bottle of wine costs now.

denzel

£420 our cheapest this season. I'd be very surprised if it stayed at that price for next, regardless of which division we're in. To be honest, I thought it was pretty reasonable for 23 matches - even though it had gone up from the year before (what hadn't, given inflation?!)

I'm not being glib, appreciate that many people are priced out already and that any increases make things increasingly tough/hard to justify for many of us; but in general terms I don't think L1 football is terrible value, given how much a coffee/pint/bottle of wine costs now.
Also a lot cheaper than buying individual tickets. It would be £621 if you got one individually for every game for us.

Good luck if you do go up, I hear tales of some clubs charging £45 for away fans...

sign of the chimes

Also a lot cheaper than buying individual tickets. It would be £621 if you got one individually for every game for us.

Good luck if you do go up, I hear tales of some clubs charging £45 for away fans...
Yeah, massive savings from the ST - and the benefit of having a guaranteed seat (or spot if you're on your BB).

Thanks for the good luck wishes (still a big if, rather than when) - we'll need it as appears to be a massive jump these days.

I only do the odd away these days. I might do a few more if we do get up as there are plenty of new ones and the allocations are generally a bit bigger - (as you can imagine the availability is scarce at the moment given our league position); if £45 is the going rate then I'll only be able to afford a couple!

STURTZ

But would it. If it puts off a few hundred people from renewing theirs your 12k wiped out.
Always a risk, so why raise the entry fees ever? When you are regularly selling out you must question whether the club might be better off just selling individual matches rather than cheap season tickets. It might be worthwhile knowing how many people get turned away during the course of a season?