• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Woods signs on loan

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
I fear he may be too good for us, as with MacDonald last year he may have too many better options available to him for next season. Fair play to him though for using his loan move here positively though. 👍

Average Joe

I fear he may be too good for us, as with MacDonald last year he may have too many better options available to him for next season. Fair play to him though for using his loan move here positively though. 👍
That's a sign of a good loan signing.

The clubs want them to exceed, at least the parent club won't hesitate to loan more players to us in the future.

Simba3011

After GC's interview, the fact he played but Eisa didn't gives me some more optimism he'll come back. Still think he can get a better deal closer to home but its good that the possibility of him returning hasn't been completely ruled out.

SidwellOldboy

Why can’t I remember a MacDonald.. who again?

tavyred

Why can’t I remember a MacDonald.. who again?
Kevin Macdonald. Went Bradford.

SidwellOldboy

Kevin Macdonald. Went Bradford.
Yes of course! Blimey

Colesman Ballz

Yes of course! Blimey
Some on here instantly think of Les Macdonald ! :cool:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being reported that Gary is keen to sign him up as a City player soon. Has to be good new.🫰🏻

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some on here instantly think of Les Macdonald ! :cool:
I’m one and he was a decent fullback in his day

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being reported that Gary is keen to sign him up as a City player soon. Has to be good new.🫰🏻
If that is a realistic possibility I'd break our wage record to make it happen. He's our best player, IMO no coincidence that our form has improved since he has been in the team