• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Who?ley

Cravat 2

Aye, I'd completely agree with that (GJ on form adding value) and had meant to pop something similar at the end of my post but forgot.

Hopefully, the current dip in form is due to the off-season drought of discussion worthy of teeth sinkage.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Suprise suprise...

he will be at Bristol City come January.

grecIAN Harris

Personally I think Swansea would be wise to include him in their choices for their Premier League squad. I remain convinced that Ryan will get better and better the higher standard he plays. Those around him will be more on his wavelength.

stumpynadge

I've been waiting for GJ to look at our younger players, then come on here and say "You can't win anything with kids".

When Swansea get immediately relegated and their more talented players scoot off to Wigan, Blackburn and the like, Harley will get his chance to stake a claim. At the moment, I fear it would be a brave manager to gamble on his Premier League inexperience.

Grecian_Jay

What are you numpties on about now? GJ this, GJ that, get over it. Am I really the only thing in your lives?

stumpynadge

No, but Exeweb is the only thing in yours.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

No, but Exeweb is the only thing in yours.
You're gonna have to do better than that. You kids have gotta stop ruining these threads for people. Tut tut.

Willy Nilly

GJ is the biggest disappointment since Marcus Stewart fell on his arse when trying to kick the ball against Yeovil.

Grecian_Jay

GJ is the biggest disappointment since Marcus Stewart fell on his arse when trying to kick the ball against Yeovil.
Yet you still feel the need to comment. Glad my existence on here is so valued.

wemissmoxey

Jay is an important cog in the Exeweb wheel however Citysfinest is the heartbeat that keeps this place going.

Last edited: