• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Who?ley

FAN-TATIC

Surely if Tisdale is the hero you all think he is then we wouldn't have got relegated no matter what who we sold...
There's a vacancy for you in H Samuels Jay, they want someone to 'wind up' the clocks!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely if Tisdale is the hero you all think he is then we wouldn't have got relegated no matter what who we sold...
Yes that's right.If things had got tight,Tis would have brought himself in as an emergency left back (see recent friendlies), shored up the defence and seen us bounce back up the table.

andrew p long

In years to come people will look back on Ryan and recognise what a good player he was for us - perhaps one of the best ever. /QUOTE]

Other threads show that some of us think that now,rather than 'in years to come'

StroudGrecian

We didn't. :)

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
He did, however, miss the last friendly due to, her hum, blisters.
Is this true? Hilarious if it is.

Must be that hard Welsh ground. Poor ginge!

burtiew

Played for the last half hour of Swansea's latest PSF in Austria ... and obviously contributed to their last goal in a 3-1 win. (from the BBC site) But three minutes later the Swans restored their two-goal advantage as Luke Moore headed home Beattie's pinpoint cross following good work by Mark Gower, Ryan Harley and Stephen Dobbie. Anyone know more?

ECFC Music

Worse players than Ryan Harley and certainly less skilled players have prospered in the top league so i don't know what all this he is good enough for the Championship but not the Premiership stuff is all about.
Of course he is good enough ability wise,his challenge is to combine ability with mental resolution.Also having better players around should bring out his undoubted capabilities.

papillon

I am not sure what your angle is but 1pt off a play off spot was pretty good last year for me. I am not sure how old you are or how long you have been watching City but Tisdale's tenure has seen some of the best foortball I have witnessed in nearly 40 years.

Cravat 2

His purpose on here seems to be to simply try and rile people by 'controversial' posts. I put that in inverted commas as I don't think they count as properly controversial as they tend to lack anything to back them up.

angelic upstart

His purpose on here seems to be to simply try and rile people by 'controversial' posts. I put that in inverted commas as I don't think they count as properly controversial as they tend to lack anything to back them up.
I think he is generally on a wind up, but when GJ is serious it is apparent that he is one of the many people that haven't taken to Tis.

Sadly, the wind up posts are, in the main, of poor quality. Occasionally when GJ is serious, GJ adds a lot to the debate.

Shame really.