• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Risdale the grim reaper

papillon

I am amazed at the large number of greens on pasoti who seem to be welcoming risdale with open arms.

a cardiff fan has been on their spelling it out about risdale to anyone who will listen.

It reminds me of swansea jack on these boards when the two fat boys joined us.

And I reckon it will go the same way for them as it did for us.

I would be very very wary of this guy!!!

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I must admit, I'm surprised at Porkie welcoming him so openly. I think the "mistake" , for want of a better word, is that they think things couldn't get any worse.

Things can always get worse.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
genuinely stunned at their attitude.

quite unreal.

what planet are they living on? seriously?!

LOG

I can't work out Porky's attitude. It's either banter or complete arrogance. He has been coming across lately as a bit of a ***** over the whole situation though, especially when you add in the bother at the SJP game.

LammieLammieLammie

Hmm.

Bottom line is that I like the bloke. He justifies the attitude by " It's banter , and this is exeweb". I think he's seriously hacked off by the fact the smaller brother is duffing up the older one. Reminds me a bit like Ed M.

LOG

Hmm.

Bottom line is that I like the bloke. He justifies the attitude by " It's banter , and this is exeweb". I think he's seriously hacked off by the fact the smaller brother is duffing up the older one. Reminds me a bit like Ed M.
I meant JPT, obviously, but am simple.

I take what you're saying LLL, but with him and his recent postings, i ain't sure. Still, it's not my problem.

Red the Paper

Banned
I am amazed at the large number of greens on pasoti who seem to be welcoming risdale with open arms.

a cardiff fan has been on their spelling it out about risdale to anyone who will listen.

It reminds me of swansea jack on these boards when the two fat boys joined us.

And I reckon it will go the same way for them as it did for us.

I would be very very wary of this guy!!!
Lack of intellect from our Janner neighbours. They are not the brightest and Argyle are easy pickings at the moment. They say they are a big club, yet they are not even the biggest of the small clubs. Their crowds are always **** poor, particularly given the size of the City and the Cornish catchment area.

Those that see Risdale as the Messiah were not so long ago praising stapleton, Gardner and Todd. How weak and two faced they are

STURTZ

Apparently Ridsdale talks well, there again I'd have thought that the ability to tell barefaced lies whilst appearing plausible was a prerequisite of all con men.

You get the feeling that it would be a better option for the Gargs to accept administration now, form a trust and take control of their own destiny. It might mean dropping down a league or two but in the end any success would at least be real and sustainable. The probability is that next time around entering admin won't even be an option.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
real and sustainable
Before Porkus comes in with his "Risdale before trust" nonsense, these 3 words are why he is wrong.

On_The_Beach

Apparently Ridsdale talks well, there again I'd have thought that the ability to tell barefaced lies whilst appearing plausible was a prerequisite of all con men.

You get the feeling that it would be a better option for the Gargs to accept administration now, form a trust and take control of their own destiny. It might mean dropping down a league or two but in the end any success would at least be real and sustainable. The probability is that next time around entering admin won't even be an option.
yeah, simple. Just form a trust, wander into the boardroom and say "we're in charge now" and I imagine they'll all just say "oh, okay then" pack up their stuff and leave.