• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rightwing and Older Codger....

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you one of the old sweats Poults ?
I know what the sound of the key turning is like if that's what you mean Al ?

Mackster

I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for leaving Exeweb at this time. The atmosphere is not condusive to decent debate but more to internet bullying, harassment and in some cases defamation which is a civil offence.
What a load of old sh*t!

Bondy, I had you down as a man of the people, someone who might breathe some life into the BoS. I thought you would have embraced some robust debate as a means of effecting change. Instead it appears someone's inserted a stick up your arse and had your personality surgically removed.

What happened man? :-O

I don't get all this flouncing, some people are taking themselves way to seriously. We're all City fans, and even people I vehemently disagree with, I'd sit down any day of the week and have a beer with them.

Be careful for what you wish for, Exeweb is in danger of mirroring that one down the A38, an internet version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Can I have my pills now please Grecian Lez?

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Hahaha, they were boring as f*ck anyway. Close the door on the way out boys.

Alistair20000

Hahaha, they were boring as f*ck anyway. Close the door on the way out boys.
How about a bit of respect mush.

Mike Blackstone

. Adrian and O-C, I think you two might be the oldest surviving supporters on exeweb, closely followed by G2K, Sturtz, and then me.
As a matter of interest where am i in the pecking order. First game 1959-60.

StroudGrecian

First game 1959-60.
Game for what, Michael?

Early Bath

As a matter of interest where am i in the pecking order. First game 1959-60.
Not sure if PeteUSA is refering to the those that have been on Exweb the longest, or, the oldest supporter on Exweb. If it's the later Mike I think I beat you by a few years, first game 1948, might even have been earlier as I have a faint recollection of my dad taking me to a few games 1947 'ish. :)

Grecian2K

Hahaha, they were boring as f*ck anyway.
But you seem to be a more than adequate replacement in that respect yoof! ^o)

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Noone's as boring as me, like when I say 'Get this on the right forum, Pete, it's not difficult is it?!!!'

STURTZ

Sturtz ?

Guffaw !

If you feel the need for redress after this piece of "defamation" I believe Bondy can suggest a good Lawyer.
To be fair to Pete Poults I think Pete is refering to time served on Exeweb rather than time on the planet.

Certainly a few more on here in those old, dial up internet days than that though, red box, exhausted, egg, lister, refresh my memory you old Blakey days boys (and girls).

Bloody hell if he thinks I'm that old how old must he think you are?!!!