• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Replay date

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Would love it to be Thursday...............
I wouldn't - meetings at work mean I'd almost certainly have to miss it, and let down the car full too!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

citizen

Would love it to be Thursday...............
Not sure City want to play Thursday night and then Saturday at 3? Liverpool are not the only team with weekend fixtures!!!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Tisdale sees it as a "high quality problem to have"? :)

I booked Tuesday and Wednesday off work not even thinking that Thursday was a possibility.

Last edited:

Boyo

Not sure City want to play Thursday night and then Saturday at 3? Liverpool are not the only team with weekend fixtures!!!
Liverpool are playing 12.45 on Saturday. Away at Norwich.

Dansdad

According to BBC Sport website it's on the 20th; (same as Leic/Spurs)

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leic/Spurs has moved to 20th (from 19th) on BTSport website too. Does this suggest that BTSport are showing their game not ours?

muppetdodger

no, bbc are showing that game

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
And sadly symptomatic of the malaise that causes some TV decisions here - for example every single Man United FA Cup tie being broadcast live for the last 11 years. Portsmouth vs Ipswich (for example) has all the ingredients to be a far better tie than Liverpool vs Exeter - League Two renaissance club Portsmouth vs a club two divisions higher with all the potential for a "shock".

I appreciate BT needs to chase global revenue and will thus look to include the biggest club possible even if it's not exactly a plum tie, but the BBC should be shamed in this respect as their charter makes explicit their remit which is NOT chasing ratings/revenue through their broadcasting. To choose Leicester vs Tottenham, a match likely to be two sets of scratch sides either side of them playing each other tonight, is lame-brained.
The Spurs v Leicester game with the seconds on parade was a cracker of a game though Jason.

Fareham Grecian

Been on there since Saturday. Still not confirmed.