• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Replay date

Wilts Grecian

According to the programme for the home game following the Everton replay, 1361 Grecians were at Goodison Park in December '99.

Nicky Barmby scored a goal late in to win it for them IIRC.

Max 2,500 City at Anfield next week IMO.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If there is no live game tomorrow would expect the tv companies could decide tomorrow, Tuesday at the latest as not a big window to get tickets sold.

Liverpool will be bigger favourites now, but I fancy klopp will need to play at least two or three more first teamers to try and be comfortable. If they played the same side , and so did we(maybe with wheeler able to play some part) I think we would have a reasonable chance. A lot will depend how we cope with the anfield crowd, if we don't freeze and gift them a couple early on ala Sunderland then a young inexperienced Liverpool side could struggle if the home fans get frustrated.

Would guess we will lose by a couple of goals, hope we don't get outclassed which can always happen. Would love it to be on the box, good chance but Harry Kane didn't do us any favours.

fred binneys head

Y
According to the programme for the home game following the Everton replay, 1361 Grecians were at Goodison Park in December '99.

Nicky Barmby scored a goal late in to win it for them IIRC.

Max 2,500 City at Anfield next week IMO.
Wow, that is amazing, my memory is deteriorating :) I did read a report online this morning though which referred to "more than 2,000 Exeter fans", and I could have sworn there were more than 1,300 of us there.

oldschool

BBC website shows all replays on Tuesday except us so must be TV on the Wednesday

Silver fox

BBC website shows all replays on Tuesday except us so must be TV on the Wednesday
Really hope so.

Red Devon

Isn't that because Liverpool are playing Man UTD on the Sunday though

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm expecting ours to be on BT as they do like showing Liverpool due to the guarenteed ratings. BBC will have the Spurs replay.

Silver fox

I'm expecting ours to be on BT as they do like showing Liverpool due to the guarenteed ratings. BBC will have the Spurs replay.
I think your spot on memo.

londonboy80

Isn't that because Liverpool are playing Man UTD on the Sunday though
I think you're probably right, however three sources now show this date, but possibly all for this reason. I can't see how it can be any day other than the Wednesday without ****ing off LFC

andrew p long

I think you're probably right, however three sources now show this date, but possibly all for this reason. I can't see how it can be any day other than the Wednesday without ****ing off LFC
yes,and if something else gets picked for the second tv game,it gets switched to the Wednesday