• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion Disbanded

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It happens a lot. If it's not the main banner you can usually crack on.
Surely the stadium shouldn't be so easy to get into if it's true.
Just a leg over a fence, has always been the way

Red Devon

It happens a lot. If it's not the main banner you can usually crack on.
Maybe takeover a block in the IPS or ASS and rebrand...come back stronger than ever.

Grecian Max

I’m sure a new group will happen. You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone etc.

Colesman Ballz

I’m sure a new group will happen. You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone etc.
If they do, just better not style themselves as tough macho legionnaires, only to turn out to be a group of big girls blouses then ! Pathetic.

Grecian Max

If they do, just better not style themselves as tough macho legionnaires, only to turn out to be a group of big girls blouses then ! Pathetic.
Ohh nooo not another swipe hahaha

Class how whatever we did it got people talking. Looking forward to your next display, give it the big un

Legohead

Banned
He's explained that the reasoning behind the decision is about 'unwritten rules' amongst football ultras that need to be honoured and not about how hard or not they may or may not be.

exeter-loyal

You lot still going to stand in the BB and sing your hearts out like most home games?

Or is that stopping aswell?

Steve H

On some levels I understand the decision and on others I don't..... I've read a lot of Sharpe books and losing the kings colours leads to disgrace but only until the company can redeem itself

However this is a decision for the Red Legion to make (and not us) and if disbanding is what they choose then I'll support their choice. UTC

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely this whole thing is an early April fools attempt
Like a flag?

Grecian Max

Surely this whole thing is an early April fools attempt

Like a flag?
You're like Gervais but not.