• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion Disbanded

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s all out there online, the Ultras scene. The ‘trophy’ displayed upside down etc. Thing is, the YouTube vids clearly show the enemy seizing the flag during a game, not after it. Does that count ?

Very few took the Cowshed, and never up the A303.
I think they stayed over last night and nicked it as it wasn’t there during the game. Shit happens, the club will move on. I suspect a new group will happen at some point but Legion as we know it is dead.

Grecian Max

I’ll say my final words on this matter, which are: even though I don’t agree with your decision to disband, how annoyed we all are at the decision is nothing compared to how you guys must be feeling that this has happened to you. I’m sorry it’s happened to you as you didn’t deserve it, and I thank you for everything you’ve done for the club. I just want you all to carry on.
It’s gutting. Been some good times.

exeter-loyal

I think they stayed over last night and nicked it as it wasn’t there during the game. **** happens, the club will move on. I suspect a new group will happen at some point but Legion as we know it is dead.
So it's now dead because Colchester fans nicked the flag?

KentGrecian

Surely the stadium shouldn't be so easy to get into if it's true.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
So it's now dead because Colchester fans nicked the flag?
So what our boys are sayin is that somebody could go and burgle Celtic's locker one night away from a match and they will then disband - weird

Grecian Max

So what our boys are sayin is that somebody could go and burgle Celtic's locker one night away from a match and they will then disband - weird
Yes. Exactly that.

exeter-loyal

I really don't understand it. To be dead over someone else nicking their flag? It's like their punishing their own club over it! That's what it comes across like anyway.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
So why aren't there a lot more burglaries going on between the different factions

Grecian Max

It happens a lot. If it's not the main banner you can usually crack on.

exeter-loyal

Colchester away next tme we play them could be interesting.