• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Re-grouping

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know its still raw and a lot of you are hurting but fellow Exewebbers, How do we make sure we don't suffer a play off hangover next season? Where does this team go from here? It looks like we will lose some players either through selling or releasing others. Where will our priorities be?

denzil

Midfielders who can really produce a telling pass for a start...................

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I hate losing. I couldn't give a wotsits about where we were in November after the Carlisle game.

We need to ingrain a winning mentality throughout the Club and that includes the fans as well.

Players, most will be with us next season. We suffered from injuries at the start of the season, we need to have cover of a decent standard. If we're not gong to play the youngsters ever, then clear them out and have players that can step up to the mark.

manc grecian

The manager needs to have a much better summer in the transfer market.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The manager needs to have a much better summer in the transfer market.
You've just set yourself up to be very disappointed about the next couple of months. :(

Last edited:

manc grecian

You've just set yourself up to be very disappointed about the next couple of months. :(
I'm permanently disappointed. Easier that way.

He'll do well to top James, Simpson and TAH.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm permanently disappointed. Easier that way.

He'll do well to top James, Simpson and TAH.
Not sure about TAH, but I think all of those 3 are likely to be with us next season. We may also add another 20 goals a season striker that will struggle to score 2 all season.

Antony Moxey

I know its still raw and a lot of you are hurting but fellow Exewebbers, How do we make sure we don't suffer a play off hangover next season? Where does this team go from here? It looks like we will lose some players either through selling or releasing others. Where will our priorities be?
Our priorities?

Two for me: win more home games and don't finish lower than we did this season.

Too soon to worry about next season. Lets get over this, although most seem to have already.

DB9

Too soon to worry about next season. Lets get over this, although most seem to have already.
Not got over it but have to look forward rather than dwell on things, The result wont change