• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Re-grouping

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Replace Lloyd James with someone better, possibly Ampadu and we will have a decent season

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
From a fan pov: better home performances and a bit of consistency. Plus a plan b when plan a fails.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get the midfield right but how the heck can you with James still stuck here for another season.
Stop playing players out of position and all this experimenting stuff, football is supposed to be a simple game after all.
Stop signing lame duck injury prone players on spec , use the money saved wisely , and stop complaining about injury problems when in part you've brought them on yourself.
Make the Park a fortress and give the home fans something to cheer about , a few more wins there and we would have made the automatics and wouldn't be having to make this list anyway.
Sorry for the ramble.......

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Need to sort the full backs, midfield and will need another striker if Watkins goes.

We know that Tisdale loves a limp midfielder so can't see us going in for a player similar to Brad Potts. Would love Deano back here, and I think it may have happened had we gone up, but not so sure now.

I still maintain that Tisdale has earned a reprieve (again) with our form since November but he must get it right from the off or there will be more discontent (again).

Joshyd123

6 or 7 minimum will want/look at leaving this summer now we messed it up today. Couple more crocks bought in and we'll be fighting off the relegation battle next season.

IndoMike

1. Publicly give Tizzy a target : promotion
2. Get a good right back and left back
3. Get a fast midfielder who can burst through from midfield to attack
4. Get cover for centre back
5. Release Homer, TAH, Sweeney. Sorry.
6. With or w/o Watkins, get a Steve Neville type player.
7. Play on the front foot : stop this tactic of waiting to see what the opposition will do.
8. Hold on to Amps (I know that's not easy)unless we get a great offer.
9. Show a bit more urgency (not panic). Stop this laid back "well we might win but we could lose" stuff.
10. Show a bit more appreciation for the fans.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

11. Make up his mind about our bleedin' goalkeepers! Both our two have similar faults i.e. poor kicking and distribution. For me, the most important position in the team isn't adaquately filled.

IndoMike

11. Make up his mind about our bleedin' goalkeepers! Both our two have similar faults i.e. poor kicking and distribution. For me, the most important position in the team isn't adaquately filled.
12. Focus on our team- not the opposition.
13. If a player is in a good vein of form : don't take hin out of the team. Stacy played well, then got fooked around. Where's the incentive to play well if you know you might suddenly be sidelined?

Banksy

14. No more injury prone crocks like TAH . If we have a restricted budget at least use what we have wisely.
15. No more Oakley type veterans kept on beyond their sell by date.

rp42

James and Harley need to go neither of them made one decent pass yesterday,hope we can keep hold of Brown was mom until he went off,hope his injury is not a bad one.