• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Problems at Northampton Town

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Perhaps we'll go up by default! :LOL: (y)
It crossed my mind, but this is an old matter. I bet no one ends up being convicted.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
It crossed my mind, but this is an old matter. I bet no one ends up being convicted.
They never do, Steal £100 from the DHSS and get convicted, Steal £10m get a knighthood!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps we'll go up by default! :LOL: (y)
Get promoted out of League2 by default ??

Whoever heard of such a thing ....

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The Home Office don't like to lose money , If they have agreed to fund the prosecution they are backing a winner !

Colesman Ballz

The Home Office don't like to lose money , If they have agreed to fund the prosecution they are backing a winner !
Agreed but the prosecution revolves around the loan from the council to the former owners, and it's misappropriation. It has taken so long to come to court, that you can be sure that steps will have taken been to squirrell the money away out of reach of recovery action . As you say they are on to a winner, the CPS just want convictions at the lowest possible cost. That's why they accepted R&Lmaking guilty pleas in return for dropping charges against Mrs R. It mattered not one jot to the CPS, that she was holding the filthy I'll gotten gains in her name and that we could have gone after if she had been convicted too,. The CPS racked up 2 convictions, saved their costs on a long trial, and bu@@er to restorative justice.

I can't see any benefits to NTFC, the new owners will still have to fund the finishing off of the stand, and they won't be getting any grant from the council to help fund it !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Progress on the new stand with the new authority

Red & White

Seven people have been charged with electoral offences in relation to the 'missing' loan.

Oldsmobile-88

Seven people have been charged with electoral offences in relation to the 'missing' loan.

The Police investigation has cost £1.5m..

Colesman Ballz

The Police investigation has cost £1.5m..
And has taken how many years ? ? And now we have charges brought under political donations, unbelievable Geoff ! I would be interested in learning how many Councillors, Council Staff, and members of the local Constabulary are members of Masonic Lodges ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member