• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League Cup 2018/19

Andy Holloway

Doesn't seem like there will be updates from the Club on tonight's game. So if anyone is attending can they keep us up to date, please? :)
An East Midlands Grecian friend points us in the following direction;

Live coverage is available for free on LCFC TV from 6:45pm GMT
How you find it i have no idea but, i'm sure there are techies out there who will be able to advise.

Terryhall

Looks like it might be here - https://www.lcfc.com/tv - but you have to register (no idea if a subscription is needed) and no mention of the ECFC game on there either.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like it might be here - https://www.lcfc.com/tv - but you have to register (no idea if a subscription is needed) and no mention of the ECFC game on there either.
More info HERE Terry.

andrew p long

I have registered, no subscription asked for. Let’s see how it works out at 6.45!

andrew p long

I wonder if we will see Ryan Loft, Aaron Martin, Jimmy Oates, Jordan Tillson, Kane Wilson tonight...?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Team:

Hamon, Tilson, Oates, Randall, Kite, Key, Sparkes, Hartridge, Seymour, Dyer and Dean
Subs: Doods, Belsten, Norman (Felix?), Lawrence and Smallcombe

Kick off at 7pm.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ryan Loft starts for Leicester. :)

benjisheps

Team:

Hamon, Tilson, Oates, Randall, Kite, Key, Sparkes, Hartridge, Seymour, Dyer and Dean
Subs: Doods, Belsten, Norman (Felix?), Lawrence and Smallcombe

Kick off at 7pm.
This probably also shows our current lack of depth in the 1st team squad as Matt Jay, Abrahams and Collins I believe all played in the last U23's game. Hopefully Matty T is able to still bring in a couple of players!

iscalad

Can anyone get this in fullscreen?

iscalad

Weale not hamon? Tillson in the No 10 role?

They got the team sheet wrong. Hamon plays

Last edited: