• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Big win for arsenal in the top four race....

Wolves continue to impress - what a brilliant season they have had....

Liverpool are still in it (continues to dream)

Big wins for Cardiff , Southampton and Newcastle.....

Huddersfield & Fulham are gone.......who’s going to join them I think it will be Cardiff at the end....

IndoMike

Man City have the experience, one point and goal difference advantage, a big squad, creativity. Liverpool lack creativity, have shown signs of wobbling, and have lost a 7-point advantage.
The momentum is clearly with Man City, and apart from MU away they have a relatively easier schedule. Liverpool will fall short again (unfortunately)

Somehow I'm not impressed with Arse: I still feel they have a soft centre.
Chelsea don't seem to be very enthusiastic, and when Sarri blames Wolves for "not coming to play" you know he's not a happy camper
MU need to win their next match - two continuous losses in the PL might burst their bubble.
Poch a bit critical of his players, saying they were arrogant in the 2nd half.

So the contenders for 3rd and 4th place all have their issues, the question is : which has the biggest issues. I think Arsenal and MU will end up 3rd and 4th, but not sure in which order.
So my prediction is
1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man U
5. Spurs
6. Chelsea

CREDYGRECIAN

Big chance for Liverpool to go top again today.....

The win in Munich will give massive confidence for the rest of season - scoring 3 in Munich ain’t bad for a side who lack creativity is it Indomike.

CREDYGRECIAN

Can Man City win it all? Premier league , fa cup , champions league and they already have the league cup in the bag.....

I don’t think they will.....

Think they will win 2 of the 4, but bomb out in Europe and Liverpool sneaking the league (im dreaming)

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Thank god for that......

VVD proving he is human after all

Red Devon

Can Man City win it all? Premier league , fa cup , champions league and they already have the league cup in the bag.....

I don’t think they will.....

Think they will win 2 of the 4, but bomb out in Europe and Liverpool sneaking the league (im dreaming)
They’ll probably bag the FA Cup and PL....not totally convinced with their Champions League showings though.

CREDYGRECIAN

Whatever happens it’s another season of improvement under Klopp he’s taken this LFV Miles since he’s been there.....

We’ve now got more points this season than we ended on last season and there is 7 games to go.....

IndoMike

Big chance for Liverpool to go top again today.....

The win in Munich will give massive confidence for the rest of season - scoring 3 in Munich ain’t bad for a side who lack creativity is it Indomike.
But scoring the winner against Fulham in the last minute isn't so great. I like Liverpool, Crest, and hope they win the League. At the mo they're scrambling a bit,. But scrambling and still winning they say is a good sign. Liverpool have good attacking full backs, good central defense, a good trip of attackers. Some workhorses in midfield, but they do lack creativity in midfield. Perhaps it won't matter

CREDYGRECIAN

I was only jesting - I agree the midfield does lack a little craft - but give the full backs cross the ball better than most wingers it seems to work

DB9

Little note for the Brentford fan who thinks its "Only a matter of time" before they're promoted to the PL. Taken from BBC football Gossip:

"Bournemouth's wage bill rose by 42% to £101.8m last season according the annual accounts, contributing to the club making a financial loss for the first time since being promoted to the top flight"

I'm thinking they're about the same size club, I know Brentford are moving to a new stadium and the TV money involved but £101.8m Wage bill for Bournemouth?? I hope Brentford's owner has got deep pockets