• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
How do you know that I won't be OK (whereas you will)?
You are the Secret Millionaire and I claim my £5.

arthur

Johnson, Gove and Cummings have had over three years to come up for a plan to address the issues around the British border in Ireland and the consequences for the Good Friday agreement. And all they could manage was that damp squib they cobbled together last week....

IndoMike

It's laughable, you guys are going to be poor as **** and you just lap it up. People like me who can afford to take a hit and leave will be ok but it's you brexiteer schmucks who are going to suffer. When we try and protect your interests we are merely greeted with ignorance and naivity.

In a way I hope we hard Brexit so you can truly experience what you have voted for.

Enjoy your third world country.
I don't want anybody to suffer mate but the latest prediction that the UK will have to borrow more than it has for the last 50 years won't do the pound any favours
You know the funny thing? The UK will have to sell off a whole load of assets to foreign investors, on the cheap, to try to make up for the deficits. So much for independence.
But I know what you mean : be careful what you wish for.
And what's even more ironic is that it could well be this Tory Govt. that will have to sort out the mess they have created. Can you think of a worse gang of incompetents to do.that? Boris is too lazy for a start, or "busy". 😉

IndoMike

You are the Secret Millionaire and I claim my £5.
Alistair, surely.

iscalad

Oh goody, no deal will mean a 7% reduction in the price of Argentinian wine.

Mr Jinx

I don't want anybody to suffer mate but the latest prediction that the UK will have to borrow more than it has for the last 50 years won't do the pound any favours
You know the funny thing? The UK will have to sell off a whole load of assets to foreign investors, on the cheap, to try to make up for the deficits. So much for independence.
But I know what you mean : be careful what you wish for.
And what's even more ironic is that it could well be this Tory Govt. that will have to sort out the mess they have created. Can you think of a worse gang of incompetents to do.that? Boris is too lazy for a start, or "busy". 😉
There you go again with the "will" word again. You soothsayer you.

IndoMike

There you go again with the "will" word again. You soothsayer you.
Prediction....

Mr Jinx

Prediction....
Through neg-head Remoaner tinted specs

tavyred

Through neg-head Remoaner tinted specs
Ah, but you're forgetting the swimming pool and Bali Jinxy. :)

IndoMike

Ah, but you're forgetting the swimming pool and Bali Jinxy. :)
Yes, but you're not 😄
Tell your mate I can't be bothered with his infantile posts anymore. At least you do try to debate a bit.