• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
A new low for Cummings. It's all Merkel's fault:

View attachment 1266
Rather a blows a hole in your theory about a politically benign Germany.

IndoMike

You’re a glass half empty sort of chap aren’t you Mikey? :)
It will be your glass half-empty,Tavyred. And your pocket.
Don't you worry about me, Tavers. Got my beautiful wife, my swimming pool, sunshine every day, great food, regular trips to Bali.. Yes, my glass is half empty 😂
But I love the UK and very sorry to see some of you farking it all up.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Amber Rudd got something right.

IndoMike

Rather a blows a hole in your theory about a politically benign Germany.
I'm sure if you were played around with and provoked eventually you would have had enough.
There's no hope for you Tavers. Into the valley of death old chap, totally taken in by your masters. Doff your cap on the way out. 😄

tavyred

It will be your glass half-empty,Tavyred. And your pocket.
Don't you worry about me, Tavers. Got my beautiful wife, my swimming pool, sunshine every day, great food, regular trips to Bali.. Yes, my glass is half empty 😂
But I love the UK and very sorry to see some of you farking it all up.
I was accusing you of being a tad negative, not that your life was a bit s*** Mikey. You do understand what having a ‘glass half empty’ attitude means?
In other news ‘The blame game’ has well and truly kicked off.

tavyred

I'm sure if you were played around with and provoked eventually you would have had enough.
There's no hope for you Tavers. Into the valley of death old chap, totally taken in by your masters. Doff your cap on the way out. 😄
You don’t agree that Merkel’s alleged comments on NI are explosive?

iscalad

You don’t agree that Merkel’s alleged comments on NI are explosive?
Alleged.... what does that mean, I wonder.

IndoMike

I was accusing you of being a tad negative, not that your life was a bit s*** Mikey. You do understand what having a ‘glass half empty’ attitude means?
In other news ‘The blame game’ has well and truly kicked off.
I understand it but just can't relate to it.
Re the blame game : we knew how this would pan out ever since Johnson became PM. Johnson et al have bet their houses on BREXIT and will resort to every trick to get it, including trucking the Queen of England, who surely deserves better after so many years of service. Considering some of the great leaders she has met,she must have thought a bag lady had walked in when Johnson appeared.
By making it impossible for the EU to accept our proposals and by being totally uncooperative we have provoked the EU sufficiently to respond angrily. Johnson is a political gnome compared to Merkel.
You do realize that it is not only Mikey who is totally against BREXIT, don't you? You are in the minority on Exeweb. Perhaps it's you that's wrong 😊

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Laughable that Boris and co are resorting to leaking lies about private phone conversations...

What a *****.

tavyred

Laughable that Boris and co are resorting to leaking lies about private phone conversations...

What a *****.

View attachment 1268
What ‘lies’ are those?