• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Poland

Krakow was a great weekend, good company, fine ladies and nice beer. Not convinved that they're ready for 2012 Euro champs though.

Having been to Auswitz before it still doesn't prepare you for Birkenau, that really puts things into perspective.

I heard you lot were on the shandy over there! Big Poofs!!!
Well the bottle of wine myself and scooterboy indulged in on Sunday was definately not shandy at nearly £30 a bottle, then there was the vodka, baileys, sambukas, lager, more vodka..........my kidneys and liver are aching still thinking about it

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Churchills fingers

Did you bed the man beast again ?

Lobster Claw

Well the bottle of wine myself and scooterboy indulged in on Sunday was definately not shandy at nearly £30 a bottle, then there was the vodka, baileys, sambukas, lager, more vodka..........my kidneys and liver are aching still thinking about it
I Heard you were all lightweights!

Bedding the man beast :S actually no bed at all on Sunday as scoots and I left bar when sun was coming up.

Lobster Claw

Bedding the man beast :S actually no bed at all on Sunday as scoots and I left bar when sun was coming up.
I heard you were in bed most nights at 8pm with Milk and Cookies you ordered from room service!! LOL

CITY CASUAL

I Heard you were all lightweights!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! NOT!!! :p

Lobster Claw

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! NOT!!! :p
Not what my sources say!!!

bed at 8 on Friday might have saved me some money, mental note:do not knock signs over when p***ed

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is it true that you spent a lot of time in the local fast food outlet sipping milk shakes ?

Last edited: