• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Poland

SDRighton

Polish birds are awesome.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
FACT! Most of them speak pretty good english as well thesedays, they tend to be a touch mental and bossy but are also really good fun. Also the ones I know don't seem to have a problem with drinking very early in the morning!

CITY CASUAL

Went to Auschwitz in 1997 when England played in Poland.Very sad place.

Scooterboy 65

Yes I know been out with one recently who works at darts.

Lobster Claw

See you in Krakow!!!

freewilly

Resigned
Brother went on footy tour there a few years back and had some great story to tell when he got back! should be a pretty great place for a stag weekend

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
One of my housemates is Polish.

She talks more than any person i've ever known. I'm surprised she doesn't pass out as she never stops for breath.

She can't drink pints to save her life but get her on the spirits and she leaves me for dust.

I don't know how representative of Polish women she is, however.

Went to nearby Katowice last month. that really is a sh*thole. It's grey damp and depressing,and that was with the sun out. some right meatheads there.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
She can't drink pints to save her life but get her on the spirits and she leaves me for dust. I don't know how representative of Polish women she is, however.
Very.

The polska birds I know go straight on the neat alcohol and I end up struggling to neck my first pint.

Red Box

Off to Krakow in Poland this weekend on a stag do.As anyone been there?
I've been to Krakow on a stag weekend. It boast the square with the most bars in Europe. Drinks are cheap and food good. Take time out to visit the Wawel Hill castle that affords you great views of the Visla river that runs through the city.[y]