• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth are down hahaha

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's amusing that you're all so desperate to avoid relegation simply to have the privilege of competing against us next season. The reality from our perspective is this: there are a finite number of potential fixtures that remotely interest us - Leeds, Millwall, Charlton, Southampton, Bristol Rovers, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace/Sheff Wed; Exeter simply doesn't feature.
If the rest of your league games don't interest you, you are a self proclaimed plastic. Well done.

Exerated

Oh alright then , I'll admit it. I'm ecstatic at the prospect of a Devon derby. They're all so memorable that I can't even remember the last one.
I'll give you a clue: Your fans were singing "We'll never play you again" and you thought you were on top of the world. How quickly life changes. Welcome down.

OmanGrecian

Oh alright then , I'll admit it. I'm ecstatic at the prospect of a Devon derby. They're all so memorable that I can't even remember the last one.
You say you're don't really care about playing us? So why the hell are you on our message board? Says it all really.

The reason you can't remember the last one is because it's back to school for you on Monday and you have never experienced a Devon derby.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
They're all so memorable that I can't even remember the last one.
Well you can try THIS one as a taster -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8mC1gpX8g

ar-GUFFAW

yashar

That video must be a fake - I don't recall any such result. What's the occasion anyway? A Devon Bowl final? A Freight Rover Trophy tie?

OmanGrecian - I've probably experienced more Devon derbies over the years than you've had cow pies you hayseed. In fact, possibly the only one that provided any entertainment was our 3-2 triumph at your gaff in March 1994, when we occupied your Big Bank enclosure in our hundreds with no fear of eviction.

heathy1

It's amusing that you're all so desperate to avoid relegation simply to have the privilege of competing against us next season. The reality from our perspective is this: there are a finite number of potential fixtures that remotely interest us - Leeds, Millwall, Charlton, Southampton, Bristol Rovers, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace/Sheff Wed; Exeter simply doesn't feature.
I bet you cant wait for next season, no money for new signings, a clear out of your 2 or 3 good players, going into administration, the Tokyo Ice cream shop that owns your club selling the ground to build hotel's on, thrilling home encounters with Carlisle, Hartlepool and Rochdale, and last but no means least the club 'you'll never play again' has the chance to beat you in a league encounter again, thats the reality from your perspective...

...fear, your fans stink of it

Grecian2K

That video must be a fake - I don't recall any such result.
As I suspected - a newby plastic, almost certain to voluntarily jump off the bandwagon again when the PAFC Trust have to come around rattling their (borrowed) buckets to try and save what's left of their beleagured, asset-stripped apology of a "club".
<arGIGGLE>

yashar

You people just don't get it. I've been paying £15 to watch Championship football this season; not the most rewarding experience, given our form, but at least I've been able to attend fixtures against the likes of Newcastle, WBA, Nottm Forest - you know, prestigious clubs. I'm not paying £20+ in this economic climate to watch league one fixtures next season against the likes of Exeter, Hartlepool and Rochdale. Call me a plastic or whatever you want, but try to understand that your prized Devon derby is about as appetising as a dogsh*t sandwich. I couldn't care less whether you win, lose or draw against us - I won't be there.

STURTZ

You are a plastic!:D

Phil Sayers

Call me a plastic or whatever you want
Thank you; I will.