• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth are down hahaha

The Firm

Should be enough space for 4,000 grecians considering your average gate this year.

You boys think you're bigger than you are, again typical thick janner. From the same breed as the ones who who thought you were out of sight a couple of years ago...
Someone from the 70's concrete sh*thole that is Plymouth calling Exeter a dump?

Pot Kettle Black son.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The moment it happened followed by the Geordie pitch Invasion :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEg5aVzcy0c
So how many Exewebbers can people spot? I think the other YouTube shows them better, but I can't find that thread.

thermopylai

you can tell your grandchildren that you played a quallity ex championship side!
Thank you for the kind words David. Of course, we haven't played an ex-championship side for, well... it must be six days.

Oh, and I have no idea what "quallity" means. Is it a janner word for "pointless"?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh, and I have no idea what "quallity" means.
Let me help you with that.

The Cambridge online dictionary says;

quality - adjective

of a high standard

Obviously can't apply to the Gargoyles then, can it?

Cowshed Life

nothing is funner than seeing dumb stupid janner stewards trying to stop the barcode fans run on the pitch! Priceless!

yashar

It's amusing that you're all so desperate to avoid relegation simply to have the privilege of competing against us next season. The reality from our perspective is this: there are a finite number of potential fixtures that remotely interest us - Leeds, Millwall, Charlton, Southampton, Bristol Rovers, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace/Sheff Wed; Exeter simply doesn't feature.

Red Box

It's amusing that you're all so desperate to avoid relegation simply to have the privilege of competing against us next season. The reality from our perspective is this: there are a finite number of potential fixtures that remotely interest us - Leeds, Millwall, Charlton, Southampton, Bristol Rovers, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace/Sheff Wed; Exeter simply doesn't feature.
Another typical arrogant Janner. If we do stay up this season. I'll put my money on the table now and wager that your biggest crowd next season will be none of the above mentioned teams of 'interest'. It will be against us.

Deep down we are the biggest draw for your shambolic team and you know it !

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
The reality from our perspective is this: there are a finite number of potential fixtures that remotely interest us - Leeds, Millwall, Charlton, Southampton, Bristol Rovers, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace/Sheff Wed; Exeter simply doesn't feature.
Dear oh dear oh dear.

Congrats, you win the 2010 full of sh*t award.

"You're sh*t, cos you're playing us", and we know that it hurts.

The Doctor

I love the way yashar has sought out our fans forum, read the thread and then posted a message to prove how little they care about us.

Priceless

yashar

Oh alright then , I'll admit it. I'm ecstatic at the prospect of a Devon derby. They're all so memorable that I can't even remember the last one.