• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please Join The 19/31 Fund

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to get this back to the top again. It looks like the DSGs might be close to completing their dealings.

Glad to help.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have to say I was immensely proud* when the announcer told 27,000 people that the Exeter sub was ' Number 31'

surpassed only by the dawning realisation that this boy can play.......

*so proud in fact that I've resolved not only to promise money to the Fund,but also to get round to paying it.....

LammieLammieLammie

I liked what Lammie said about him on the wireless - a Mars bar and can of Coke.
I stand corrected - It was a kitkat and a hot dog! :D

Oli

Al

A little d*ckie bird - in actual fact, it was Mr ExeWeb - told me today that 'our bauy' came to the club in the recommendation of a certain Eamonn Dolan.

That being the case, I wonder if it might be worth making contact with Eamo and seeing if he'd like to join the fund - might inspire a few others to do likewise.

Like others, I was very impressed by James's 30-minute cameo. As Nick Beer said to me, anyone prepared to make their Football League debut at Elland Road in pink boots ain't gonna be fazed by much.

Up the City!
Egg
Depends who you listen to. Yems says it was him.

greenawayr

Ues, the rumours are true. The Deep South Grecians are ready to roll. Just need a prompt as to how to go about this!

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yay, well done you Deep South Grecians.

If you ping us an email to [email protected] we'll reply with the How to Pay info.

Latest update tomorrow morning, I hope.

Al

LammieLammieLammie

Depends who you listen to. Yems says it was him.
And that's my understanding too...

Al, had an email from Egg earlier, would love to push this via KB, can you remind me how people can sign up?

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Lammie

The email address for us is [email protected] - potential new members can send us a note to say they're interested and we'll do the rest.

The official ECFC site also has quite a bit of info.

Or - let's be honest - it's pretty much an Exeweb thing! Just come on here and talk to us :)

southamptongrecian

Two new recruits for t5he Hampshire grecians since Saturday, our pledge now stands at £35. and still room for more.

Bunker

Well done Hampshire.

Is it just me or are there a number of ECFC-barren counties across the UK?

Come on fellow Exiles time to stand up and be counted!

ps. We've signed an absolute gem haven't we?! f*ck-ing brilliant!!!