• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please Join The 19/31 Fund

Littlebreeder

Any more ladies willing to share in the fund? I've emailed Alan and donated £10pm but being away meant I missed joining the original ladies only group!

Not wanting to appear sexist, I'll happily share the cost with any fellow Grecian who wants to donate :)

Cheers

Jane

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... but being away meant I missed joining the original ladies only group! ...
I would have thought you could still join the group. I don't think there is an upper limit a group can contribute. It would be nice to see how much we can gather and make our presence known. £19pm was only the serving suggestion...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Made his debut against Leeds at Elland Road. Didn't seem fazed.

I think we might have a good 'un here. Get your money in. We might have to pay goal bonuses soon!

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't he do well. Burst between left back and left centre half at one point didn't he? Let's strain to reach 70 and, as I've said before, I can then get working on a plan to keep it all fresh, interesting and hopefully rewarding for all of us in 2010/11.

Geddon etc etc :)

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm liking the sound of this bauy.

Will wait until i see him for myself before deciding whether i chip in.

One question...i presume that if i do, and then we sell him on for several million, i get a cut of the fee, yeah? :)

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
No cut of the fee, but I'll buy you all a cider for every 100k he's sold for. Not that's an investment :)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Al

A little d*ckie bird - in actual fact, it was Mr ExeWeb - told me today that 'our bauy' came to the club in the recommendation of a certain Eamonn Dolan.

That being the case, I wonder if it might be worth making contact with Eamo and seeing if he'd like to join the fund - might inspire a few others to do likewise.

Like others, I was very impressed by James's 30-minute cameo. As Nick Beer said to me, anyone prepared to make their Football League debut at Elland Road in pink boots ain't gonna be fazed by much.

Up the City!
Egg

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I liked what Lammie said about him on the wireless - a Mars bar and can of Coke.

Last edited:

rich13

Just listening to the Football Ramble podcast and the 19/31 fund contributing to the signing of Norwood gets a good mention on the show, around 25 minutes in.

southamptongrecian

signed up another member for the hampshire grecians yesterday, and still room for more.