• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player usage

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think I saw somewhere Forte is contracted for next season. May be wrong though!
The old reds thread

Oliver

Think I saw somewhere Forte is contracted for next season. May be wrong though!
Don't think releasing Lee Martin is a very good idea, loads of energy and skills, I think his namesake Aarron might be a better call though.

Oliver

I would release Lee Martin, Holmes and Forte, we have to move onto younger players.
Don't think I would release Lee Martin, he is quick , has a good football brain, gives 100% and adds a bit of bite to midfield and attack. Now his namesake Aarron would be perhaps a better decision.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
The old reds thread
Oi matey, Senior Reds if you don't mind.[G]

ryancooper327

I think a big problem is that only 5 (excluding Stockley) players in the entire squad have played over 50% of the available minutes this season. I’m intrigued to how this stands up against other league 2 teams.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
It would appear from the graph that the Taylors are clearly related.

ryancooper327

Minutes played for season 18/19 - just counting L2 games
Jake Taylor lead the way, been an impressive season in terms of minutes played for him.
As it currently stands, lighter shade no longer at club (including players in 'discussions')
Busy summer ahead to recruit well and replace key areas (GK, CF and CB).

tonykellowfan

What concerns me about that chart is that of 3 of our first choice back 4, O'Shea has left and Moxey and Woodman are getting dangerously old.

ryancooper327

What concerns me about that chart is that of 3 of our first choice back 4, O'Shea has left and Moxey and Woodman are getting dangerously old.
I know, also tallies in with this chart I made on the previous page.

A distinct group of 'older' players (31 and above) played around 50 % of the available minutes; Law, Moxey, Holmes, Woodman.

Only Stockley (somehow), Sweeney, Pym and Taylor played more minutes than that group.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Minutes played for season 18/19 - just counting L2 games
Jake Taylor lead the way, been an impressive season in terms of minutes played for him.
As it currently stands, lighter shade no longer at club (including players in 'discussions')
Busy summer ahead to recruit well and replace key areas (GK, CF and CB).
Who was the last outfield player before Jake to play every minute of every League game?