• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plastics

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's right.

Come to Wembley and join in you two. There's plenty of room, your attendance is not denying anyone else a seat and you can get tickets from Wembley itself when you get there.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't believe this is even a discussion....plastic or copper bottomed with steel reinforcement...who gives a ****? If you want to go to the game then FFS go....

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's a guy in my office who's going with his wife and kid and is really excited about it. He'll have a great day regardless of the result.
I'm the same as that guy (although SWMBO isn't going this time), I've also been a season ticket holder for the fat end of 30 years and have renewed for next season too.

If we win: triffic, if we don't: no biggie.

Grecian Terrier

Don't like the term "plastics". Every club has their share of fanatics that never miss a game, fickle fans who only go when they're winning and the occasionals who come out of the woodwork for the glamour games. I'm a ST holder at Huddersfield Town even though I live in Surrey and made 16 home games and 10 away this season and will be at Wembley on Monday. We are taking upwards of 39k to Wembley, twice our average attendance. As said before, Exeter City is my second team (seen three games at SJP and Pompey, Crawley and Orient away this season) and will also be at Wembley tomorrow - possibly wearing a Terrier T-shirt! HTFC will always come first for me, but ECFC are an important part of my life too.

Last edited:

conker

I can't believe this is even a discussion....plastic or copper bottomed with steel reinforcement...who gives a ****? If you want to go to the game then FFS go....
Haha, that's a good point, well made!