• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pie & Pint

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The free tickets tend to go to the EDGs when they exist. Would be nice if they went elsewhere once in a while!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I wouldnt go as far as to say that, Mr Ballz. I just said it was probably unlikely for Tagg to show up in the way Friend jazzi suggested, when he had to hotfoot it to Carlisle himself; assuming he was attending the game. Also (and this is nothing against Tagg) I would have thought it would have been a good idea to alert an E&E photographer as to this good deed.
TBH Julian does an awful lot of stuff that doesn't get or need any recognition especially from an E & E reporter.

He does it because he can do it without a pat on the back every time.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Graham Kirkup? Going back in time there HH!
Indeed been around a while it's in the blood you know :)

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The free tickets tend to go to the EDGs when they exist. Would be nice if they went elsewhere once in a while!
To be fair, the EDGs have done and still do a huge amount of volunteering both at the Club and the Training Ground.