• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pie & Pint

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reminds me of the Cornish lads that went up to Twickenham and were taken by an advertisement on a pub door offering Pint, Pasty and a Woman for a fiver. "Hmmm," mused Denzil, "Wonder what the pasties like?"

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I wouldnt go as far as to say that, Mr Ballz. I just said it was probably unlikely for Tagg to show up in the way Friend jazzi suggested, when he had to hotfoot it to Carlisle himself; assuming he was attending the game. Also (and this is nothing against Tagg) I would have thought it would have been a good idea to alert an E&E photographer as to this good deed.
"I rather doubt if Taggy showed up" If you are going to post please look back and see EXACTLY what you wrote !! Theres a good boy eh.

"Without wishing to appear rude, you've been on here eight weeks, you've made 50 odd posts, and you're talking to me like you're a moderator. What did I do to upset you?"

As it been said before it doesn't matter how long someone has been on here to post FACTS. Once again you get told the truth about a senior member of Exeter City doing a good deed when it wasn't reqd and you go off on your little ANTI Tagg , Perryman and Sir Tis crusade.

Legohead

Banned
Without wishing to appear rude, you've been on here eight weeks, you've made 50 odd posts, and you're talking to me like you're a moderator. What did I do to upset you?
///////////////////////////////////////////// apologies

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Without wishing to appear rude, you've been on here eight weeks, you've made 50 odd posts, and you're talking to me like you're a moderator. What did I do to upset you?
You may not have wished to appear rude, but I think to cast aspersions on someone just because they are new here is rather unfortunate.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why, is he only attending home games now?
Please can we employ a "spotter" at away games please so we the minions can be informed as to the seating position of Mr Tagg ?

Last edited:

Matt Russell

Please can we employ a "spotter" at away games please so we the minions can be informed as to the seating position of Mr Tagg ?
I'm surprised that you've missed the obvious solution ramone - we should just him tagged!

Jazzi

I'm surprised that you've missed the obvious solution ramone - we should just him tagged!
Desperate to add to my miserably small number of posts, so how about a premium iFollow service?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Who ate all the pies,
Who don' ate all the pies?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
big WHOOSH for me there !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Desperate to add to my miserably small number of posts, so how about a premium iFollow service?
Don't worry about the number of posts you do or don't have .............. Just put random inane comments on as many threads as you can in the middle of the night so everyone else can see them when we wake up !

Some people have doing that and getting away with it since 2004 !