• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peter Crouch - Donkey or Player ??

Spicy Nik Nak

Very well known Exeweb poster
Credy, I thought you weren't going to post any more stupid posts?

My 'big' team is Exeter City. I occasionally watch Real Madrid but they are a minor consolation for not being at the Park.

As for Crouch if he is scoring in the premiership and Owen is dodgy fitness wise then he will be in the team.

CBS, remember your resolution about being tolerant....

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Antony Moxey said:
It's the fact that you allege you support City yet say Liverpool are your 'big team'. If you truly supported City then it is City that are your 'big team', not Liverpool.

I stand by my previous statement.

I didnt mean Big as in favourite i meant as in history/size of club - City are my First Team they team i support because A) I watch the Games B) I buy the paper everyday to see if there's any news on them C) Go to Away games when possible due to work commitments D) Use the Supporters Website/Message Board to talk to other City fans -

In comparison i follow Liverpool - there is a massive difference i look out for there results - A) Hardy ever see them play only twice in my Life - Once when they Bristol City in a friendly & 2nd time when i went with the school to see them play Villa - these were both years back - B) I dont use Liverpools Supporters Website/Message Boards - because unlike Exeweb you cant relate or talk proper;y about Football without a C*nt winding you up - C) I watch them on Television when there Live -

Moxers your always picking faults and misread what ive said and tried to use my comments in getting others to have a go - its pathetic your a top poster but you unlike Spicy can let it rest

LammieLammieLammie

Credy, in an attempt to stop you digging any more, give me the shovel mate.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
LammieLammieLammie said:
Credy, in an attempt to stop you digging any more, give me the shovel mate.
No mate im fed up of people slating everything i post -

angelic upstart

Crouch is overrated,Just what does has a good touch for a man his size mean?

Antony Moxey

CREDYGRECIAN said:
Moxers your always picking faults and misread what ive said
No mate, you've miswrote what you thought!

Red Robbo

Well he did start off poor to say the least. But no honest football supporter can argue that he is coming on well and the contribution he is making to the team is well appreciated by the rest of the team and the fans.
Moxers - you would be able to see this if you got your darned nose out of CBS's arse!

Antony Moxey

Red Robbo said:
Moxers - you would be able to see this if you got your darned nose out of CBS's arse!
Yeah, like you'd be saying how crap he is if he had signed for MU instead of Liverpool you *****.

Red Robbo

Don't think so you brown nosing 'nob 'ed. The Scum players are some of the best in the world. A player is either good or bad whatever team he plays for. Some of them (and I don't just mean MUFC players) might have ***** attitudes still deosn't necessarily make them good or bad players.

Oli

I think he`s fairly shit.

Though he flicks a ball on with more direction and purpose than Flack.

Wouldn`t want him playing for my big team (Hampton and Richmond Borough FC).