• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paying for exeweb!

aaronleaman

Resigned
Whatabout Exeweb Gold Members! Gold members can be ones who CHOOSE to pay £2 per month to use it thus giving them a bit of status on Exeweb! Again a debate but at least this way they are getting something from there donation! Thoughts?

It can be done!!! But im not sure this board service is capable of it.

Lobster Claw

That System already exists lobster, or something similar anyway
Does it? Please tell me!

radiogrecian

Lobster Claw

Yes but it doesnt go to a seperate fund and benefit the club does it?

radiogrecian

Nope goes to Exeweb. Sorry didnt realise that's what you meant :)

Lobster Claw

Nope goes to Exeweb. Sorry didnt realise that's what you meant :)
Trying to get a new idea so people can donate more to a specific cause! I think Alan Crockford mentioned it in his post!

A thousand times no. Most people who do not post regularly will drop out leaving very few on here.

There has been a lot of discussion regarding the 'clique' or 'team exeweb' and this will increase massively if this were to happen. Exeweb will become almost 100% a mates club with absolutely zero meaningful debate. Those that aren't part of the clique will inevitably stop the subscription and we will be left with no more than 100 members.

If people want to donate to exeweb then fair enough but a mandatory subscription would almost definately see the death of exeweb.

Lobster Claw

A thousand times no. Most people who do not post regularly will drop out leaving very few on here.

There has been a lot of discussion regarding the 'clique' or 'team exeweb' and this will increase massively if this were to happen. Exeweb will become almost 100% a mates club with absolutely zero meaningful debate. Those that aren't part of the clique will inevitably stop the subscription and we will be left with no more than 100 members.

If people want to donate to exeweb then fair enough but a mandatory subscription would almost definately see the death of exeweb.
People can show on Exeweb if they are a trust member so if they were a Gold member of exeweb its just the same isnt it! All its showing is that you are using another avenue to give City your Money!!

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster

I think its only fair when posting something like this to declare whether you are in fact the 'clique' or 'team exeweb'.

That way we can all see which side you are on ;)

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those that aren't part of the clique will inevitably stop the subscription and we will be left with no more than 100 members.
Are you not part of the Nouvelle Clique then, 0-I'm-0?? ;);)

To join, you have to recognise which ECFC players have the shortest neck, be able to identify various potatoes from a range of 150 yds and try to get relieved of 300 quid whilst holidaying abroad! I think that just about covers it. No doubt someone from the N.C. will remind me if I've left something out!! :D