• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

tonykellowfan

At some point in his latter years with us Tisdale started imaging he was Pep Guardiola.

He is deluded.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale's overall league 1 record is shambolic.

Last time with us - relegated

MK Dons - dire form in the bottom 3 - sacked

Bristol Rovers - dire form near the bottom of the table

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon he'll end up one day in a cosy job somewhere in the Football Association set-up.
I've got this sneaky feeling that the club's first appointment after the opening of its new multi million pound training facility in a couple of years, will be a certain Mr Cheese as 'Head of Football Operations' or some such other high-falutin title. :)

Edward

Interesting that the Companies House website for that company shows the Cheese having a Shrewsbury address.
I took a peek too. Address is for a firm of accountants who presumably incorporated the business.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale's overall league 1 record is shambolic.

Last time with us - relegated

MK Dons - dire form in the bottom 3 - sacked

Bristol Rovers - dire form near the bottom of the table
Plus avoided relegation with about 8 minutes to spare.

Which was fine with us on the back of two promotions but not acceptable with most clubs, especially those with egotistical owners or fanbases who believe they should be Championship level. So overall, five seasons or parts thereof in League One and his record is one decent finish, one incredibly close escape from relegation, one relegation, one sacking to avoid a relegation and just off the bottom four (relegation) on goal difference with the Gas.

Quite a lot of 'R' word in there

Andy_H

Plus avoided relegation with about 8 minutes to spare.

Which was fine with us on the back of two promotions but not acceptable with most clubs, especially those with egotistical owners or fanbases who believe they should be Championship level. So overall, five seasons or parts thereof in League One and his record is one decent finish, one incredibly close escape from relegation, one relegation, one sacking to avoid a relegation and just off the bottom four (relegation) on goal difference with the Gas.

Quite a lot of 'R' word in there
The 'R' rate is dangerously high to use a topical analogy!

Rosencrantz

I took a peek too. Address is for a firm of accountants who presumably incorporated the business.
That is a very common practise in declaring registered addresses for Limited Companies.

Alistair20000

Yes that would make sense. (y)

Just a mail delivery address.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes that would make sense. (y)

Just a mail delivery address.
Surely you don't expect Tis to open his own post!

Alistair20000

Surely you don't expect Tis to open his own post!
Yes he is far important to stoop that low.

My sauces report that when the CheeseBall rocked up for dinner with Taggy at Rolls Bridge it was always Taggy that touched his forelock and poured the Chablis Premier Cru.

BTW please stop calling me Shirley.