• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps we could sign Nick Ajose up for this:

Individual - Tidal Therapy

Tidal Therapy focuses purely on the individual. It provides an in-depth assessment of the player’s strengths and weaknesses to encourage the player to understand his/her own game with the view of optimising performance.

Conducted initially as a two-part meeting, the service doesn’t necessarily require any pitch time. Instead the process may only involve a verbal needs analysis assessment followed by a programme to create performance ‘building blocks’.

Assisting the player to ‘psychologically reposition’ in order to produce;

effective and selectable performances.

The service helps the player take ownership of his/her own performance and equips them with a clear plan to create a platform for future success. Price on application.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Price on application.
Ha, ha!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone should also have proofread this garbage.
FWIW, I think this reveals a lot. Clearly, Tis is no idiot and is well connected. Yet, apparently, no-one dares tell him this is bollox or, if they have, he isn't listening.

Reactions: WXF

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
FWIW, I think this reveals a lot. Clearly, Tis is no idiot and is well connected. Yet, apparently, no-one dares tell him this is bollox or, if they have, he isn't listening.
It might not be bolloxs. It may be that he just isn't very good at it

older-codger

This didn't work last night apparently:

"In addition, it can also be used as a tactical narration during a live match by using a deeper level of data to interpret the momentum of a game - the ebb and flow of meaningful attacking plays - to assist;

strategic and tactical decision making during a match."

(his caps, not mine)

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
It might not be bolloxs. It may be that he just isn't very good at it
The copy on the website is definitely bollox and, I'd suggest, enough to deter most potential clients. Whether or not the product the copy is trying to sell us is fit-for-purpose is another matter. However, even if it is, this copy isn't going to help sell it to anyone.

elginCity

You're all forgetting that Tis is responsible for the psychological repositioning that took Ollie Watkins to the next level.

The Gas will benefit ..... in time. :)

Grecian2K

Isn't there a typo in the above advert?

Shouldn't it have read Individual - Tisdale Therapy ?

Grecian Max

Hard not to read that site without Alan Partridge popping into my head

Alistair20000

Interesting that the Companies House website for that company shows the Cheese having a Shrewsbury address.