• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PASOTI - "Exeter might be going into Administration"

Grecian1987

That's comforting to know,

When the going gets tough, Bondy f*cks off!
Bondy clearly didn't mean that.

He meant that there is more chance of him going for a run than ECFC going into administration. That says to me that we are very, very safe.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
It will be interesting to learn (well for me, at least) what responsibilities the BOS have under the Trust constitution.

There may well be scenarios where the Trustees are liable (for financial loss) should they be negligent in the execution of their duties.

That might encourage a few of them to understand the true financial position of the club!

Perhaps Mr Enright could enligthen us on the constitution given he was the secretary for a period?
I believe you are looking for this http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/uploads/Documents/Community Working Group/ECFC Supporters Trust Constitution.pdf. Perfect reading at this time of the evening.

Of course trustees have a duty to act with due diligence at all times.

My previous comment was intended as a light hearted one as if in the exceptionally unlikely event the club went under then I'm sure some tough questions would be asked.

Adam Henley is on the trust finance board. I negligently failed to mention the rest of the finance board who monitor things.

Last edited:

lukewhitrow

i find it funny how they have to spread rumours to make themselves feel better

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Asked a relative in league management for info about the situation at city. The only thing he knows is that administration hasn't been confirmed or denied, money remains tight (that we all know) and that City are still scouting for new players - which must be a good sign.

Bondy

Asked a relative in league management for info about the situation at city. The only thing he knows is that administration hasn't been confirmed or denied, money remains tight (that we all know) and that City are still scouting for new players - which must be a good sign.
I know I speak on a personal level on here as all views are my own but haven't I pretty categorically denied that administration is on the agenda.

Thread closed

Last edited:

Ian Sideman

Ah that's ok then. The producer of Flackys Jockstrap says everything's ok.

No worries then. Sleep easy in your beds. Bondy has spoken.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Asked a relative in league management for info about the situation at city.
How would they know?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
How would they know?

I suppose it rather works like horse racing stables in that everyone has a good idea what's going on elsewhere. Also he's passed on info in the past that's turned out to be very near the mark.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know I speak on a personal level on here as all views are my own but haven't I pretty categorically denied that administration is on the agenda.

Thread closed
Thank god, that has really set my mind at rest, just one little problem that Bondy the financial wizard doesn't seem to have considered, it's the directors that would call in an administrator, the BoS would be powerless, so pretty much no change there.

Thread very much open.

Bondy

Club AGM coming up and BoS members can attend. I guess we shall see