• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PASOTI - "Exeter might be going into Administration"

ECFC traveller

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wishful thinking from the thick janners!!

Willy Nilly

Thread closed.

Alistair20000

Thread closed.
Agreed Willy, particularly as it is also on the Must Be True thread started by the Porkstain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red the Paper

Banned
Does anybody read Pasoti? Most intelligent Argyle fans have gone to ATD.

Alistair20000

Does anybody read Pasoti? Most intelligent Argyle fans have gone to ATD.
It is worth a glance from time to time if you want a laugh and to see how stupid some of the tw*ts down the A38 are.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
They probably heard 'the Trust wants to hire an Administrator' and totally misunderstood ...

Red the Paper

Banned
It is worth a glance from time to time if you want a laugh and to see how stupid some of the tw*ts down the A38 are.
It would seem Newell and Webb have made many many enemies. The latter even being threatened with stabbing by other Argyle fans. I suppose that is what happens when you are seen to be friends with racists and hooligans. It will all end in tears

Grecian2K

A bit of Plimtongue malice, constructed by a failed and discredited Exec and its yellow poodle.

Move on folks - nothing to see there - except the final dying twitches of a bloated, rotting green corpse.

Jam Doughnut

So afc wimbledon think they are bigger than us now! :S

AFC Wimbledon. Manager Terry Brown "I look at fixture list and see big clubs like Plymouth Argyle and I wonder how we will cope. On good days though I see teams smaller than us like Exeter competing in league one and think we have half a chance"