• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Part time Exeter fans

Must be a dull old day if this old chestnut is back in the fire.

Talking of stuff in fires, I like West Ham and have got a soft spot for Spurs and QPR from when I first moved to London back in pre-historic times, I follow Dagenham, Ebbsfleet, Maidstone and Aveley, am happy to watch any football, will cheer any goal scored against Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpoo, Arsenal, Man City, Wolves, Leeds, Macky D's, 'Fud, Torquay and the Scum.

I support Exeter City.
I use to quite like Wolves at school ,it was there Gold kit,but when they came to the park and smashed the place up they were on my hate list

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
So if Chelsea scores against MU, waddya do?
Duh !

Celebrate, which bit of "any goal" did you not understand ?

Obviously in those circumstances I would want both teams to lose, but "ya canna change the laws of phsyics Captain".

Poultice

I use to quite like Wolves at school ,it was there Gold kit,but when they came to the park and smashed the place up they were on my hate list
Yep, I even had the Wolves Subbuteo team with a one armed Derek Dougan, repainted them after that day in silver paint left over from summat else and re-named them Real Madrid.

IndoMike

Duh !

Celebrate, which bit of "any goal" did you not understand ?

Obviously in those circumstances I would want both teams to lose, but "ya canna change the laws of phsyics Captain".
Somehow the idea of Poults or anyone watching a game and wanting both teams to lose seems pretty hilarious..

I too support 2 teams.. Exeter City and Exeter City Reserves..:)

Poultice

Somehow the idea of Poults or anyone watching a game and wanting both teams to lose seems pretty hilarious..
I remember catching myself celebrating a Cantona goal ( spits ) against some Italian or French mob in the Chumps League once and being quite disappointed with my lack of self control.

Cravat 2

For your information Cravat 2.... United were literally a shower of sh*t when I started following them in the 80's. Since then I have been rewarded it is fair to say. BUT as I said before I have no where near the same level of passion for United as I do for City. So shut the f*ck up!
Cry me a river. What a great fan you are.

Manchester United. F*ck me.

I too support 2 teams.. Exeter City and Exeter City Reserves..:)
What about the youth team ?? part timer

MarkBB

For your information Cravat 2.... United were literally a shower of sh*t when I started following them in the 80's. Since then I have been rewarded it is fair to say. BUT as I said before I have no where near the same level of passion for United as I do for City. So shut the f*ck up!
How crap were they in the 80's? Did i miss the story of them rising from non league with only 800 fans to the global success they are today?

LOG

I'm the best ECFC fan there is.

FCAT.