• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Part time Exeter fans

ecfc01

I found the above very FUNNY

Of all the teams to pick, you pick that shower of sh*t.

I sincerely hope Man United go bankrupt and the club folds. I detest everything about them.
For your information Cravat 2.... United were literally a shower of sh*t when I started following them in the 80's. Since then I have been rewarded it is fair to say. BUT as I said before I have no where near the same level of passion for United as I do for City. So shut the f*ck up!

Fez Army HQ - somewhere behind enemy lines ..
Exeter City .. & ONLY Exeter City for me ...........

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
did I not say Profit?

Why are you copying me

Because you are so lovable.. Anyone: Norrie said it, not you...didn't he?

IndoMike

For your information Cravat 2.... United were literally a shower of sh*t when I started following them in the 80's. Since then I have been rewarded it is fair to say. BUT as I said before I have no where near the same level of passion for United as I do for City. So shut the f*ck up!
Yeah, stop picking on poor little MU, big nose.!!

Last edited:
At the end of the day we are football fans,we all support City otherwise we woulnt be on exeweb {b.t.i porkas etc dont count ) but nothing wrong with having soft spots for other sides .I like loads of different sides for different reasons.I have always liked liverpool growing up with Keegan etc,I liked Newcastle when Keegan was manager loved watching Holland in the 70s.There are certin sides I hate for example man utd, Wigan, Blackburn and of course Plymuff and Aldershot.But having been born in Exeter played for the youth team and watched them since 1970 City is the only result I care about.Having lived away from the west for so many years and spread the word I now have loads of mates who are now part time Exeter fans they look out for our results and I take them to Cities away games and they love it.A part time fan is better than no fan.

Poultice

Must be a dull old day if this old chestnut is back in the fire.

Talking of stuff in fires, I like West Ham and have got a soft spot for Spurs and QPR from when I first moved to London back in pre-historic times, I follow Dagenham, Ebbsfleet, Maidstone and Aveley, am happy to watch any football, will cheer any goal scored against Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpoo, Arsenal, Man City, Wolves, Leeds, Macky D's, 'Fud, Torquay and the Scum.

I support Exeter City.

Grecian_Jay

Talking of stuff in fires, I like West Ham and have got a soft spot for Spurs and QPR from when I first moved to London back in pre-historic times, I follow Dagenham, Ebbsfleet, Maidstone and Aveley, am happy to watch any football, will cheer any goal scored against Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpoo, Arsenal, Man City, Wolves, Leeds, Macky D's, 'Fud, Torquay and the Scum.

I support Exeter City.
May I ask why Wolves? Am I missing something obvious or is there a personal hatred?

Poultice

May I ask why Wolves? Am I missing something obvious or is there a personal hatred?
You are missing something obvious.

IndoMike

I support Exeter City.
So if Chelsea scores against MU, waddya do?