• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Online shop

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The TP site is a joke as are the web "designers" (Quite frankly I don't think of these troglodytes as having the same profession as I do).

Then again, same can be said of the airhead at Carbrini who crayoned up our home shirt.
Are you psychic Max?

I think you must have had a vision of the new City online shop when you wrote up your home page;

"Bad design sticks out like a sore thumb. It makes your business look amateurish and your competitors point and laugh."

TP take note! ;)

Bexster

Not liking that at all. Why do we have have Carbrini more noticable on there than our own badge?? What total crap.

I was looking forward to the promise of new stuff, but I won't be getting any of that.

fred binneys head

Is it an age thing? I am 36 and think the new stuff looks garish and bloody awful and certainly won't be buying any, but walking through our village today I saw some young lads (10 or 11 years old I reckon) and they were wearing some Carbrini stuff which had it plastered all over the back, so maybe if you are not an old fart like me it actually looks cool?......what do you think?...........

im 17, i think it looks terrible

Joshyd123

I'm 16, I think it looks f*cking ridiculous..

fred binneys head

That'll do for me.

Carbrini out.

LOG

Yeah. Bring back Beaver.

angelic upstart

They should have left it to beaver.

Brin back the Adidas kit of the early 80's. Bring back proper football shorts whilst you're at it too.

Citysupporter2099

Craprini are a joke.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
That'll do for me.

Carbrini out.
Your theory holds up well, I'm older than you, and like it. ;)