• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Online shop

The Doctor

I posted something similar to what you are saying a couple of years ago, Mackster.

I cannot believe that after all our progress, we're having to accept a drop in quality rather than an impressive leap forward. The new deals should have matched our obvious on field and (oft-quoted) off the field progress. Instead it's a shoddy attempt to increase profitabiity by my reckoning.

I personally feel that a lot of money will be kept in pockets, I can assure you mine will be.

I'm thrilled with the other 99% the club does though, so i'll be at as many matches as possible. But i'm not going to buy crap merchandise just because of the badge...which is also shoddy looking!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a lame arse collection of gear.....
I went into Tony Pryce in town today to have a look, trying to be open-minded and positive but left singularly underwhelmed. The quality of most of the stuff on show did not seem as good to me as similar "SHO" products, the City badge on most of the kit just looks wrong and, why, oh why, does there have to be "Carbrini" in bloody great letters up the back of everything?

On this showing they've got nothing to shout about.

Oh, and much has already been said about the stick on Flybe logo.....if there was ever anything to put you off buying a shirt, that is it

Last edited:

manc grecian

the "model" on the website looks like he has just stepped off the sunshine bus.

Poultice

Definite need to change up to a new package, the gist from that release back in April was that the tie up with TP would be a new beginning in the production and marketing of City Merchandise, it was also implied that the deal had a cast iron guarantee of increased financial returns to the Club.

Be nice if someone from the inner circle could give us an inkling of what is going down cos this appears to be total amateur hour, you only get one chance to make a first impression and Tony Pryce have missed an opportunity IMHO.

As Mackster points out we have a captive market absolutely gagging to spend money and all they have done is produce cack with what looks like it might be our badge on it.

Tony Pryce / Carbrini, the Exeweb judges say...................Nil Point !

squarehead

even from a distance this stuff looks second rate, cant imagine walking round
leeds with any of this gear on- looks more like an advert for Carbrini than
Exeter City.

Only goes up to xxl. What about us fat b******s.
aren't you going to Kings Nympton fat camp this summer??? i am. only because i can make a f*cking fortune selling chocolate to fat f*cks for 6 weeks!!!

GJW

From what I have seen on that website it all looks pretty poor. I'll keep an open mind until I see some of this stuff in the flesh, but it doesn't look promising. From what I have seen of the home shirt that is definite no-no. I hope the away shirt is worth getting or else my only money passing to city this season will be on pints, pies and Mike's excellent programme (let's hope Carbrini haven't designed that too).

Max Payne 2

The TP site is a joke as are the web "designers" (Quite frankly I don't think of these troglodytes as having the same profession as I do).

Then again, same can be said of the airhead at Carbrini who crayoned up our home shirt.

Mike Blackstone

...... and Mike's excellent programme (let's hope Carbrini haven't designed that too).
Most definitely not!

grecianfaniow

ffs the bloke looks like an argyle fan modelling our stuff