• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Southgate?-I'd Rather watch Southpark this summer. failing that it would be an AI version of Colin Appleton reading excerpts from a Haynes car manual, thanks!

Last edited:

tom_ecfc

Southgate?-I'd Rather watch Southpark this summer. failing that it would be an AI version of Colin Appleton reading excerpts from a Haynes car manual, thanks!
Southgate at the wheel! 🚗🤪

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
So you think we’ve got a good chance then?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
So what is the betting odds on Toney going instead of Ollie, if they are good then Toney will probably place a sly bet, just for old times sake!
Ollie's now a best-priced 4/11 while Toney has shortened to 4/7. That would suggest Ollie has the best chance of going but it's altogether conceivable both might go.

Andy_H

Ollie's now a best-priced 4/11 while Toney has shortened to 4/7. That would suggest Ollie has the best chance of going but it's altogether conceivable both might go.
Would that be Toney's own odds that he's bet on himself, or that from a bookie?

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
So you think we’ve got a good chance then?
I really haven't a clue as after 58 years of devotion, I stopped watching football a while ago

Banksy

I really haven't a clue as after 58 years of devotion, I stopped watching football a while ago
My comment was very tongue in cheek!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If the squad is expanded to 26, both will go.

Euro 2024: Gareth Southgate to name expanded England squad because of injury concerns - BBC Sport

If not, it will be Toney.

DB9

Ollie gets subbed at half time today against Wolves, Manager says a problem with his hamstring and will have a scan on Monday.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ollie substituted at half time but Toney also had a relatively unsuccessful evening so nothing in particular for Southgate to take notice of.