• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leeds on top now hope Ollie’s miss will not prove to be too costly.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ollie superb throughout ( I have just watched a recording of the entire game) bar the penalty miss!

Commentator said ' This lad Watkins is destined for the Premier League'

Information

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't see it, just because it's very soon not because he couldn't handle it in my opinion, but I hope so, and he could even get a game up front for Watford. How exciting would that be?

Terryhall

Can't see it, just because it's very soon not because he couldn't handle it in my opinion, but I hope so, and he could even get a game up front for Watford. How exciting would that be?
Agree he could take the step up in quality but I couldn't see him displacing Richarlison who currently plays for Watford in that role cutting in off the left wing. That said more centrally, his competition is Tom Cleverley, so maybe he'd stroll straight into the first XI.

IndoMike

Agree he could take the step up in quality but I couldn't see him displacing Richarlison who currently plays for Watford in that role cutting in off the left wing. That said more centrally, his competition is Tom Cleverley, so maybe he'd stroll straight into the first XI.
At the moment Richarlison can't hit a barn door in a month of Sundays, Terry. Good approach work but terrible finishing. But I can't see Watkins moving already. Maybe at end of season.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Richarlison is probably the standout player in the Premier League this season outside the rich six clubs. I think Watkins could play with him, why not, he doesn't have to play left side and didn't always for us.

IndoMike

Richarlison is probably the standout player in the Premier League this season outside the rich six clubs. I think Watkins could play with him, why not, he doesn't have to play left side and didn't always for us.
No, he isn't the standout player, although you are welcome to your opinion.

BerksBee

Better than Neymar!

Another goal and another assist on Saturday against Fulham. Some of the folks on the GPG are pricing him at £20m at the moment. 20% sell on of £20m plus what we paid for him is a nice tidy sum for you lads!