• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Norwich and Yeovil tickets

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
So both matches are £16 for adults and £10 for Students??

londonboy80

So both matches are £16 for adults and £10 for Students??
£15 and £10 - I had thought that an extra pound was being charged for premium games due to increased policing costs, however a Big Bank ticket on Ticketzone is 15 for an adult and not 16. Good thing really as you need to add £1.50 for the adult ticket booking fee and £1 for the concession ticket fee + £1 postage - so grand total for one adult one concession on the Bank is £28.50

londonboy80

When does Norwich go on general sale? Anyone know? Nothing on OS or on the Ticketzone site. I need two tickets for Norwich so need to wait until they are on general sale.

£15 and £10 - I had thought that an extra pound was being charged for premium games due to increased policing costs, however a Big Bank ticket on Ticketzone is 15 for an adult and not 16. Good thing really as you need to add £1.50 for the adult ticket booking fee and £1 for the concession ticket fee + £1 postage - so grand total for one adult one concession on the Bank is £28.50
So have they waived the extra £1 for premium games in light of TZ charges? Or is this a mistake?

Ebs

londonboy80

Ebs, when does the Norwich game go on general sale?

Ebs

Ebs, when does the Norwich game go on general sale?
Monday 27th, a week today.

grecianstew

Sorry if it's already been covered, but can't see it. They really must build in some facility for more than one application at a time. Daughter and i are both trust members but had to buy our tickets seperately. Not only a pain, we will just have to hope we are sat together. It will certainly affect our future attendance if we cannot guarantee adjacent seats.
Judging by the availability of remaining tickets, looks like there won't be many Flybe seats left for general sale/ pay on gate

sortitoutfoxy

I've just logged on to buy mine and my girlfriend's (yes I do have one - honest!) tickets for the QPR, Norwich and Yeovil games...

No facility to buy two different priority member's tickets together. So I've got to pay two lots of postage as well as two booking fees for all three matches, is this right or am I missing something? BTW with works out at an extra £11 for two people to attend the first week's games, well out of order City!

I think I'll wait till next Monday to get both of our Norwich tickets and risk the other's on the door, my girlfriend has said she probably won't bother with these because of all this sh*t... f*cking Ticketzone c*nts.

hmm

how do you get your priority group number to log in on ticketzone website??