• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Norwich and Yeovil tickets

rebecca

I'm about to lose the bloody plot. First, can't order any tickets from Ticket zone as there's an administrative error. Second, I want to order two seats together, as I don't want to sit separately from my daughter. Third, I thought you could buy a family ticket for the Grandstand and there doesn't seem to be a facility for that. Fourth, tickets will be despatched on 3rd August for the QPR game, by which time I will be in Devon for a fortnight so I can't actually receive the tickets because they have to go to the card holder's address.

Therefore, it looks like we'll be missing the QPR and Norwich games, which were going to be the highlight of my holiday. I wish we were still in the bloody conference.

If I'm being thick, please someone help. I'm useless at computers at the best of times.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, hopefully I'll have my priority number with me before the 27th. The first attempt gave me a priority number of '0'. And before you all go & try it...no it doesn't work. A few teething problems abound you could say.

Nigel E

I'm about to lose the bloody plot. First, can't order any tickets from Ticket zone as there's an administrative error. Second, I want to order two seats together, as I don't want to sit separately from my daughter. Third, I thought you could buy a family ticket for the Grandstand and there doesn't seem to be a facility for that. Fourth, tickets will be despatched on 3rd August for the QPR game, by which time I will be in Devon for a fortnight so I can't actually receive the tickets because they have to go to the card holder's address.

Therefore, it looks like we'll be missing the QPR and Norwich games, which were going to be the highlight of my holiday. I wish we were still in the bloody conference.

If I'm being thick, please someone help. I'm useless at computers at the best of times.
Try speaking to them over the phone instead - I found them pretty helpful really.

If you're both priority members they should be able to book your tickets at the same time to make sure you're sat together. BUT, if only you are a priority member, then you might have problems as they will only sell you one ticket - unless you have multiple entitlement (i.e. Trust and supporters club member).

As to the holiday problem, I've got a friend I can trust to pick up mail and forward it on if necessary.

sortitoutfoxy

I haven't yet received my priority number but as mentioned somewhere else you can contact the club to receive it.

Martin Lawrence seems to have done most of the hard work to get this system sorted out and he has said if you PM him he will tell you your number. He was really helpful when I asked for mine and got back to me very quickly. Thanks Martin (but sorry this makes more work for you...)!

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, I've ordered our Norwich & Yeovil tickets today, but I won't be bothering ordering any more online, I'll just take my chances in getting them when others go on general sale. I ain't stumping up handling and postage charges for every ticket I buy for myself and Junior. I just can't afford it. If I can't get tickets, then sod it, I'm not going to cry about missing the match. I joined the Supporters Club to enable guaranteed matchday tickets. I didn't expect to have to pay all the extras, so why are priority groups being penalised with extra charges if they want to guarantee tickets for the 'big' games? I hope the club can sort something out soon, whereby priority group members can pay the same as those when tickets go on general sale or POTG. Surely it's very unfair at the moment - loyal supporters paying more than 'Southenders'!

Last edited:

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rebecca, you may be able to get TZ to send your tickets to the club. Although I'm sure I read somewhere that you can POTG for both games.

Last edited:

St George

I shall wait till they are on general sale or pay on the gate, can't be bothered with all this. If they sell out then so be it, but they won't.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I shall wait till they are on general sale or pay on the gate, can't be bothered with all this. If they sell out then so be it, but they won't.
Well said that man.

londonboy80

Well, I've ordered our Norwich & Yeovil tickets today, but I won't be bothering ordering any more online, I'll just take my chances in getting them when others go on general sale. I ain't stumping up handling and postage charges for every ticket I buy for myself and Junior. I just can't afford it. If I can't get tickets, then sod it, I'm not going to cry about missing the match. I joined the Supporters Club to enable guaranteed matchday tickets. I didn't expect to have to pay all the extras, so why are priority groups being penalised with extra charges if they want to guarantee tickets for the 'big' games? I hope the club can sort something out soon, whereby priority group members can pay the same as those when tickets go on general sale or POTG. Surely it's very unfair at the moment - loyal supporters paying more than 'Southenders'!
People buying tickets for the Norwich game when these go on general sale next week will pay the same as you because they have to order them from Ticketzone. The Yeovil game will be POTG so buying these in advance from Ticketzone and paying extra for the privilege is pointless, unless you are trying to get seats, in which case I can understand you wanting to secure you prefered seating area sooner rather than later. Priority group members aren't being asked to pay more than Southenders, if a game is all ticket everyone pays the same, if it's POTG then you have the choice of waiting. I think it's only people that wish to sit down that may be being unfairly penalised as the seats sell out more quickly and you feel you need to book early and you pay more for that privilege

cityno1ledgend

city will lose a few fans cause of this as people genreally turn up for game and pay at the gate without any trouble on internet for tickets .