• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Northampton Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread - Kick off 2-00 PM

budegrecian

We need Stanno to score now.
He does but it’s disallowed.😢

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now, was that south towards Euston or North West towards Brum?
(Not asking for myself like but there's an old todger in Tebburn who desperately needs to know 😜)
PS: Hope if it's the latter you've packed your wellies. The train's floor will probably be ankle deep in gr**n-tinted tears during the last leg south from New Street.
I'm on my way to Enfield to see if I can join the Motorists Liberation Front. The old todger in Tebburn is far too busy updating the points prediction thread to worry about my whereabouts

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think Udders are gone, we need QPR, Brum and SheffWed to pick up points.
Definitely going to the wire but I think that the poor form of Huddersfield and Wednesday is going to save them and that win at home to Leicester has proven to be priceless.

Biggest threat to Argyle probably Wednesday as they have a game in hand and 3 games still left to play 🤞

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope we have started having talks with Chelsea regarding Rankine’s future he has really come good in the last recent weeks

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Definitely going to the wire but I think that the poor form of Huddersfield and Wednesday is going to save them and that win at home to Leicester has proven to be priceless.

Biggest threat to Argyle probably Wednesday as they have a game in hand and 3 games still left to play 🤞Unfortunately though for us only one of those are at home.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Gordon Dale

An outstanding performance and result against all the odds. The character and belief GC and his management team have instilled in the players of late is quite incredible. Enjoy the moment . Such periods of outstanding results are rare.

Bridgy 81

I was only able to follow virtually today.
But what a result that was and what sounds like an absolutely brilliant performance!
Well done to the players, management and all our travelling fans.
Nine unbeaten is a fantastic achievement, especially as two of those wins were when we only had ten men for a large chunk of the matches.
This season has been an odd one but right now is a great time to be an Exeter City supporter.
Saying thank you, goodbye and best wishes to some valued departing Grecians and hopefully making it ten on the bounce next Saturday against Oxford will be the icing on the cake.

ryancooper327

Youtube highlights:

What an assist by Jules! Also think the red was a bit soft, but won't be rescinded

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Youtube highlights:

What an assist by Jules! Also think the red was a bit soft, but won't be rescinded
Hope it's not the last we've seen of Woods. Might be a blessing in disguise it if it takes some sheen off for onlookers