• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL season 2008

I'll be there rich. I'm a Panthers fan but my mate is a big Chargers fan. Imagine my delight at the Panther's walk-off TD winner last weekend. Magic.

Red & White

I'll be there aswell, being a Saints fan I would miss out on this at all. Is anyone else catching the national express up on the day of the game?

My mate is driving us from Bristol. His parents live in that dump which is the surrounding Wembley area (we've all seen it. Twice). Think we'll be staying the night there as well. I am a little worried!

rich13

I will be geting the train from bristol, time for plenty of beer, hope it's better weather than last year.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I support all things Denver (when it comes to US sports) Rapids, Nuggets, Outlaws et al. However I rarely keep in touch with US sports these days. How are they doing? (Any sport will do though "football" would be my first choice)

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
a u they are as popular as ever!!!
another good win for my team the giants last night. 2/2, couldn't have asked for more. also, did anyone see detroit's QB last night? he threw 3 interceptions which all led to touchdowns for green bay!!!

nick_exmouth

a u they are as popular as ever!!!
another good win for my team the giants last night. 2/2, couldn't have asked for more. also, did anyone see detroit's QB last night? he threw 3 interceptions which all led to touchdowns for green bay!!!
Certainly did and we looked like throwing it away until we stepped up with about 10 minutes to go!

Seriously though, the Lions were really poor and will struggle again this year. As for the Pack, we are really not missing Favre - Rodgers is looking really promising and is a really complete QB - I will say now that he will be going to the ProBowl this year - you heard it here first.

Nick

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I support all things Denver (when it comes to US sports) Rapids, Nuggets, Outlaws et al. However I rarely keep in touch with US sports these days. How are they doing? (Any sport will do though "football" would be my first choice)
Only the Broncos for me as they were the "local" (i.e. about 4 hours away) side, was only really interested in the College Basketball when I was there, and the Ice Hockey passed me by completely.

So it's Broncos (NFL) and Braves (MLB) for me!

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Dallas lot will win it overall.

rich13

and vikings lost again, need a decent QB, else it aint happening, quality RB, quaility defence and solid offensive line but a total substandard QB ruins the lot.